No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know idiot Progs (redundant...I know)...want to tout the ambush....errrrr..."debate"...but this election is pretty simple...in spite of Trump being a social misfit...here is what it boils down to...

If you are for open borders...vote Harris.
    If you are for unrestricted abortion up to birth...vote Harris.
    If you are for redistribution of wealth...vote Harris.
    If you are for "new policing" and defund police...vote Harris.
    If you are for the New Green Deal which will bankrupt America (even more than we are)...vote Harris.
    If you are for not being tough on our enemies...vote Harris.

If you are not for these things...vote Trump.

Pretty fucking simple.

THE_WIZARD_ FOR PRESIDENT!

I AM THE_WIZARD_...AND I APPROVED THIS MESSAGE.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1726156807285.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Jesus. You all are stupid. Your boy got his ass handed to him and you can't handle it.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 900.jpg
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Caitlin Clark's IG page getting flooded with hate because she "liked" Taylor Swift's endorsement of Harris. Lot of butthurt losers out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Jesus. You all are stupid. Your boy got his ass handed to him and you can't handle it.

ABC News' own website did a fact check and found several false claims from Harris. It's not difficult. My god, she still trotted out the Charlottesville nonsense that even Snopes has debunked.

Comment

• Let the adults in the room vote for a REAL candidate, while DSL catches up with the latest teen mag news..

Comment

• She said 146 guards(false) got injured and 1 die during the horrible sept/11 massacre at the Capitol(false). The only one who died was a poor lady climbing a wall. Shot down like so much bird shot practice by the goverment.

The Charlottesville fiasco. Trump never said what he said. Been refuted easily.

Trump said bloodbath for something totally unrelated to any type of violence on the border, yet Biden / Harris keep using falsely.

Just a few..

Comment

• He said forcing the auto makers to produce EVs and buy the batteries from China would be a bloodbath for the industry. Which is, of course, true.

Comment

• Let's see HeelsUp go on Fox with Hannity and Watters...that would be the equivalent...almost. The ABC moderators were a fucking laughing stock....at least Fox would be more fair than that. Fact is Komrsde won't debate unless she owns the dealer...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                          Reuters claims Trump actually jumped in the polls after the debate. At least everyone knows where he stands on issues. The flip flopping of Kamala still got nowhere and no closer. In fact no one still knows much of anything of her cept she loves abortion and speaks on issues of families yet is childless. Trump dropped the ball and so many dingers lost..
                          Here's a REAL Reuters poll, conducted entirely after the debate

Harris over Trump 47-42

Who Won the debate? Over 50% say Harris. Only 24% say Trump

Harris vs. Trump: Who is leading the polls? | Reuters

Comment

• ABC posted Kamala Harris’s closing statement and President Trump’s closing statement on TikTok, here are the numbers: Harris: 4M views, 200k likes. Trump: 18M views, 1.4M likes.​

then there is this little gem

Leading Report
                            @LeadingReport
                            BREAKING: ABC whistleblower allegedly will release an affidavit claiming the Harris campaign was given sample questions that were “essentially the same questions that were given during the debate,” as well as assurances that Trump would be “fact-checked” and she would not.​

Comment

• Jesus Christ.

And the fucking election was stolen.

You fucking Trumpsters are gullible fools
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                                ABC posted Kamala Harris’s closing statement and President Trump’s closing statement on TikTok, here are the numbers: Harris: 4M views, 200k likes. Trump: 18M views, 1.4M likes.​

then there is this little gem

Leading Report
                                @LeadingReport
                                BREAKING: ABC whistleblower allegedly will release an affidavit claiming the Harris campaign was given sample questions that were “essentially the same questions that were given during the debate,” as well as assurances that Trump would be “fact-checked” and she would not.​
                                The whole views & likes stats are always incredibly meaningless.

Squad member Cori Bush has 850,000 followers on Twitter. The guy that just beat her in the primary has only 10k and he had even fewer back on election day. Social media presence and followings are massively overrated.

And my thoughts on video views have been stated repeatedly. If you watch as little as 2 seconds of a 90 minute video, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, will all count you as a view. And you can go back and keep watching the same 2 seconds and the views will keep going up. 90M views does NOT mean 90 million different people all sat there and watched the whole thing. And that's not even accounting for bots that people will pay for to drive their views up.

Comment

Working...
                                X