No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MAGA dorks set the expectations incredibly low for Kamala. She was supposed to melt down after just 5 minutes with Trump. Instead, he got his fuse lit by her making fun of his rallies and he never got back in control after that.

Comment

• Don't misunderstand...Trump was not good. Neither was Kamala as the moderators had to bail her out time and time again. I watched this shitshow thinking....holy shit...one of these morons is going to be POTUS?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think Nate is correct on all four of these though 1 and 3 are connected. The race was starting to seem like a slam dunk when he chose Vance. Had Biden already dropped out he likely would’ve gone in another direction, IMO.

Comment

• I think if we were to look at Giggles payroll, we'd find the name Connor Stallions.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• A lot of people in PA watched last night. Michigan and Wisconsin too.

Comment

• The number for Detroit is as easily predictable as a Michigan victory over osu when we had Stallions.

Comment

• I'd say trump shouldnt debate--he doesnt win the undecided when he debates

The undecided need to be hit over and over again with economics and are you safer

and why have the last 3.5 years been such a disaster overseas

trump hit those messages well but too much was obscured in his messaging because he went after the bait.

kamala wont debate again she reached her peak and may ride it to the whitehouse

all i kept thinking last night was wheres wiz and his STFU cue card

Comment

• Mistakes of Biden/Harris:

1. They are idiots.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Party put lipstick on a pig and tells everyone she's beautiful.

And they believe it.

Comment

• 459185645_844051914536217_5221215513167801561_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s720x720&_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=Vy3X1M0qLPMQ7kNvgGcqAgm&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&_nc_gid=ASvn8kR198Bh_CYaHCjXAOP&oh=00_AYDVXDQGsCfoQx2baJ2knbG

Comment

• Annnnnnnd...

THEY'RE EATING DOGS AND CATS!!!!

Good grief.

What the fuck is wrong with you fuckers to believe this shit? Can you not just deal with the fact that Trump is an unhinged piece of shit who got his ass kicked by "giggles"

Fuck. You are bunch of tiresome dumbasses. Yes. Dumbasses.

​​​​​​
                        Some social media users have responded to the unfounded claims about Harris’ earrings. In the community notes to a Sept. 10 post on X, a reader wrote, “Rumors are unfounded, Harris wore earrings by Tiffany & Co. that she has worn many times before,” not Nova H1 Audio Earrings.

In addition, the website “What Kamala Wore,” which covers Harris’ “fashion and style choices,” said on Sept. 11 that the vice president wore “her South Sea Pearl Earrings from the Tiffany Hardwear collection” at the debate. The article shows photos of the earrings Harris wore at the debate, which have an open setting below the pearls, as opposed to the design of the Nova H1 audio earrings as shown on the website of the company that makes the product.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This is all of you delusional fuckers.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Where did I say I believed it. I just posted it.

For the 1000th time... I'm not voting for either one of them.

I wish there was a selection for "none of the above". I'd pull the lever for that in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Oh oh...

Infighting in MAGAt land.

Comment

• JFC...you are all fucking loons...900.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X