• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
    In 2020, there were 160.5M registered voters in the US
    81.2M voted for Biden. 74.2M voted for Trump. 3.0M voted for others
    So 158.4 million votes were cast out of a possible universe of 160.5M
    This means that 98.69% of all eligible voters voted.

Nothing like that has ever happened in US history. The normal voting percentage is around 70%

Now tell me there were not some illegal voters....
    You've posted this before and it's 100% wrong.

Voter participation rate isn't based upon registered voters. It's based upon eligible voters. There are tens of millions of people every election who do not vote even though they are eligible. There was nothing unusual or suspicious about the number of voters in 2020. Only about 66% of ELIGIBLE voters actually voted and only 72% of the voting-age population was registered to vote.

Comment

• Vote early. Vote often. Vote if your dead. Vote if you are not even a citizen.

After all...DEMOCRACY!!!!! is at stake.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Angry grampa’s appeal of the Jean Carroll verdict didn’t go so well so he’s been holding one of his come-and-listen-to-me-rant sessions. At one point he complained about his lawyers doing a bad job with them all awkwardly standing behind him. Said plenty of more defamatory things because, hey, why not? Lots of crying and bitching and griping and groaning.

He’s America’s only hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

You've posted this before and it's 100% wrong.

Voter participation rate isn't based upon registered voters. It's based upon eligible voters. There are tens of millions of people every election who do not vote even though they are eligible. There was nothing unusual or suspicious about the number of voters in 2020. Only about 66% of ELIGIBLE voters actually voted and only 72% of the voting-age population was registered to vote.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_...tial_elections
          I'm not sure you are going to convince this die hard Trumper.

Comment

• RFK won court decisions today in Michigan and North Carolina so it's looking like Wisconsin could be the only critical state where he'll still appear on the ballot.

Comment

• Aaaand a big win for Trump too. Merchan postpones his NYC sentencing until after the election.

Comment

• The Michigan GOP. I'm not sure which of these antagonists is the Milliken/Romney type , but the little guy got a connection you rarely see in these kind of dustups. Reminder if you are approaching someone to fight, make sure you defend yourself and not let them get a free shot. Warning, it is a violent lunch that makes you cringe

Comment

• Where is Saline County?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    The Michigan GOP. I'm not sure which of these antagonists is the Milliken/Romney type , but the little guy got a connection you rarely see in these kind of dustups. Reminder if you are approaching someone to fight, make sure you defend yourself and not let them get a free shot. Warning, it is a violent lunch that makes you cringe

He got knocked the fuck out! Hahahahaha.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Oh hey, look at who else has decided to become a Hitler apologist. We “forced” him into this position. He really had no choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Where is Saline County?
                        Arkansas, otherwise known as the Michigan of the South.

Comment

• Dick Cheney will be voting HARRIS. Game-changer, bitches. Mark Wyoming down as BLUE

Comment

• 900.jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Looks like the Ds are gonna flip Wyoming AND Arkansas based on today’s information.

Comment

• Dick Cheney voting Dem and RFK voting Republican. What a world.

Comment

Working...
                                X