No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I discussed the price controls with Talent weeks ago. Thumbs down and realistically speaking won't happen. Not my fault if you dolts have had too many strokes to remember anything.

Comment

• Really? So, you think this is campaign rhetoric with nothing to see here? I'd disagree. It's a mind-set and portends how a Harris presidency will view the US economy.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• She is a fucking idiot and her interview partner is even dumber.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Crime is falling, border crossings have plummeted, the market keeps going up, and inflation is nearly back to normal.

A bad bad summer for Trump voters and their relentless “America sucks ass” propaganda.

Comment

• main-qimg-5d3829a6bd1f90cf0f3a402afde09220.jpg
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The campaign tries to clean up Trump’s comments last night by saying his only position is he has no position.

Comment

• I guess you two progs don't care what a Harris presidency will bring as long as Trump doesn't get elected. I realize that for a sizeable portion of voters in all groupings, DJT is viewed as a more dangerous option than Harris' ..... or the lesser of two evils. Therefore, you'll mindlessly cast your presidential vote for Harris worrying much later about the troubling questions that surround what her presidency will be like from a policy standpoint. Sure, your choice but can you defend what appears to be specific views about the US government's regulatory role, how it's citizens are taxed and how it looks like her presidency will spend on pet programs that will exceed collected revenue?
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• BIDENOMICS IS FANTASTIC!!!!!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jeff- I'm a patriot. I love America. I'm happy, I have friends, and I'm well-adjusted. Of course I'm not voting Trump.

Comment

• Comment

• ....but a Marxist is better....gotcha...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOON.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            ....but a Marxist is better....gotcha...
                            inigomontoyameme.jpg
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah....I don't know what a Marxist is....go with that theory...

LOON.jpg
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ::::time for another CGVT self-portrait of poop::::
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X