No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a few of those items on my Christmas list to Santa...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• image.png

Comment

• Comment

• All I can say to that is....DSL...you must be over-exposed to wifi signals...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
            heh

COACH!!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 50% is enough to pass an amendment in Missouri…

Comment

• Yer dumb.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Army puts out statement defending and praising their Arlington employee.

Comment

• In a related story this man can suck cocks in hell. Biden gets the soldiers blown up but the REAL story is that Trump honored them incorrectly. The audacity of the Left is fucking breathtaking.

7E7C44F5-FAF4-480A-A6BB-53DB2E752C8C.webp

Comment

• A-Fucking-Men

Disgusting.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Pro abortion measures in good shape to pass in Nevada and Arizona. Fox poll shows the Dem doing well in both states’ Senate race too.

Comment

• Some over/unders for tonite....no not CFB...the hard hitting CNN interview with Hidin' Harris and Tampon Tim...the clueless duo...

Number of times the word "Joy" is used........9

Number of times DJT is referenced.....68

Number of times they are grilled about their flipping of positions.....0

Number of times "Threat To Democracy" is referenced....;36

Number of times her bail fund for looters in MPLS is referenced.....0

Number of times Tampon Tim is asked why he didn't protect MPLS during the George Floyd riots....0

Number of times Jussie Smollett is referenced.....0

Number of times she will be asked why as border czar she failed to secure the border but claimed she did.....0

Number of times she will be asked how many times she has been to the border.....0
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I get why tempers are short. You dolts thought you had this in the bag, Trump can't possibly lose. Then the Dems display they have way more backbone than conservatives do by forcing Joe out. And now Trump might actually lose and the thought has you waking up every night in a puddle of sweat, screaming in panic. Got to be devastating.

Comment

• Yes Trump might lose....but it's because he is a douchebag campaigner....and the MSM hides who Harris/Walz and who Biden and his corrupt family were...

Now what are your guesses on my over/unders DSL?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                I get why tempers are short. You dolts thought you had this in the bag, Trump can't possibly lose. Then the Dems display they have way more backbone than conservatives do by forcing Joe out. And now Trump might actually lose and the thought has you waking up every night in a puddle of sweat, screaming in panic. Got to be devastating.
                                Actually, it just makes me fart a little more.

I aim it towards Ohio ...
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X