• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMELL THE FEAR
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Because...That's where most of the people live.

Trees and farmland don't vote.
      But us trees and farmland(ers) do pay taxes. And none of us are being represented in Washington. We have 2 dem senators who are bobble-heads for Shumer. We have a Dem governor, AG, SOS, and both houses of the legislature are controlled by dems. And the MSC is now controlled by dems. There is no representation at the federal or state level for conservative people. But, that's not necessary, right? I'm sure the dems have our best interests at heart. The Party never fails.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney...you should move out of that God forsaken state...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• speaking of shitshow somebody finally asked kamala a question

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Liney...you should move out of that God forsaken state...
            I'm too old now. I can't get squat for my house, and I've already had too many long distance moves in my lifetime.

We're stuck here. With all the loonies.

Comment

• Damn.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Why can’t you get squat on your house? My house has double in value over the past 10 years. Has your neighborhood gone down?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Liney built his house in 1932 with asbestos.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Trump campaign is picking a fight with...<<checks notes>>...Arlington National Cemetery

Trump campaign staff had altercation with official at Arlington Cemetery : NPR

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Why can’t you get squat on your house? My house has double in value over the past 10 years. Has your neighborhood gone down?
                        Manufactured home. Knock off about 50% of what a stick built home would get.

Comment

• Ahh. I had one for a while when my wife temporarily invited me to find other living arrangements due to my “unfortunate indiscretion”.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• heh

Liney lives in a double wide in Flint?

Sounds like a Kid Rock song...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mine was very cool. Fireplace. 1500 square feet, an above ground pool, and hot tub out back. I was like the Hugh Hefner of Podunk Falls.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                heh

Liney lives in a double wide in Flint?

Sounds like a Kid Rock song...
                                Nobody in their right mind would ever live in a double wide in Flint. I live in Owosso. We're normal people out here, and we don't have to dodge bullets every 15 seconds.

My doublewide is okay. The previous owner added on a 2 and 1/2 car garage, and a 12 X 12 tool shed. And I have the best lot in the park at about 1/2 of an acre. We're not jammed in like sardines here.

But still, the resale on these places, no matter how nice they may be, is not good.

Comment

Working...
                                X