X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Maybe you'd be more comfortable with

yeah, but he's a rapist

Or just that he is full of shit and nothing he or his team says remotely resembles the truth.
    I guess I missed where he was convicted of rape in a criminal court...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I just wonder when the D's and Komrade Kamala are going to come up with a platform that isn't "TRUMP SUCKS!"
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "We know community banks are in...the community"

‘It’s time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day'

"We've got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to take this seriously."

As you know, on this issue, for example, we applaud Germany in terms of what it has done as it relates to Nord Stream 2. As it relates to what we need to do domestically as well as what we need to do in terms of this issue generally, we have, as the president said, to reevaluate what we’re doing in terms of strategic oil reserves here in the United States to make sure that it will not have an impact, or we can mitigate the impact on the American consumer."

Harris on Roe V. Wade: ‘I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled …’

Harris on diplomacy: ‘We will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica …’​​
        ​​
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kind of a blow for Kari Lake as the largest police union in Arizona endorses her opponent, Gallego. The same group has already endorsed Trump and endorsed Lake back in 2022.

Kari Lake suffers fresh blow as key group makes surprise endorsement of her Dem rival - Raw Story

Comment

• CGVT is careful to never defend Harris. He knows what total trash she is.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Just a few example of her amazing words...oh my God she is the second coming!!!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Kind of a blow for Kari Lake as the largest police union in Arizona endorses her opponent, Gallego. The same group has already endorsed Trump and endorsed Lake back in 2022.

Kari Lake suffers fresh blow as key group makes surprise endorsement of her Dem rival - Raw Story
                MORE WINNNING!!!!!
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Someday Kamala will be on Mt. Rushmore along side The Chairman...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Someday Kamala will be on Mt. Rushmore along side The Chairman...
                    I was going to say I'd like to see you under Mt. Rushmore but then remembered that's where the Lost City of Gold is....

Comment

• Listen Lord Fuckwad...don't you ever EVER talk to me like that again...without addressing me as Sir Wizard first...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm helping combat TEAM WOLVERINE ya know...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• yeah lake dicked herself too when she hogged the stage for 45 minutes before kennedy came out last friday--didnt endear herself to the crowd--trump did give her a solid endorsement

I dont mind gallego unless he was the 51st vote in the senate. Solid marine mission first does seem to be a moderate when it comes to border. abortion not so much although republicans do have the state legislature here so we will see. anytime anywhere anyway abortion politics are abhorant

as long as two other states flip we're good--have west virginia for sure already. montana looking good too

Comment

• Ted Cruz and Rick Scott will underperform national trends but there's not really a single R-held Senate seat in danger of flipping.​

Comment

• Thank God. The R's will at least have the Senate.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not necessarily. They have a solid 50 but after that, the Ds have large advantages in all the other races. I think it will be 50/50 again with the Veep breaking the ties. Just like Harris did with the Increase Inflation Act.

Comment

Working...
                                X