Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    I was watching his speech until CNN cut away. Jesus, he's as big a whiner as Trump. Just a grocery list of complaints. To him it's "obvious" that he would be President if life were fair.
    So he believes the same thing that Hillary Clinton does.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• CGVT I'll add my best wishes for you and a complete recovery from your stroke. I had a close call with a stroke about 2 years ago. I woke up one morning with double vision. It was scary seeing things in two different directions. I called my doctor's office and asked if I could get in to see him, and his assistant almost screamed at me to get to the ER. Fortunately, (?) I had a diabetes related issue called 6th nerve eye syndrome, or some such thing, and my MRI came back clear. I was in the hospital for just over 24 hours. It was scary nonetheless.

Comment

• LJOYJHSM6EI6VG245LC3C3NPVI.jpg

A woman with a net worth of 70 million, and another woman worth 3 BILLION, telling us all "don't trust rich people".

Comment

• Their hypocrisy knows no bounds...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When it comes to bad governors who hurt many people by abusing and misusing government power—pointing to Covid as an excuse—Minnesota’s Tim Walz ranks among the three worst, right there with that nasty woman in Michigan, Gretchen Whitmer, and the most infamous mass killer New York has ever produced, Andrew Cuomo.

Of those three power-mongering politicians, only one is currently seeking national office: Walz.

To educate voters in the United States, this would be a good time for some documentarian to chronicle what Walz did as governor. One might begin by identifying the thousands of people who died prematurely and unnecessarily because of Gov. Walz’s policies and executive orders. Let people see the insides of nursing homes where Walz ordered elderly people with Covid be sent.

Show what these untimely, government-caused deaths did to families. Let Americans see those who could not hug their dying loved ones, by order of Tim Walz.

A good educational documentary would also highlight the economic devastation Gov. Walz caused.

Within the context that shelter-at-home, social-distancing, lockdown, and mask orders did NOTHING to stop the spread of Covid (or any other virus), show the thousands of businesses that were destroyed by Walz’s thoroughly non-science-based orders. Show the dim bulbs who supported Walz while posting "We Believe In Science" yard signs in front of their homes.

Show the businesses that barely survived, and what that meant for the business owners and their families. Show the people of Minnesota who lost their jobs, their homes, and many other things they value, all because of Walz’s power-hungry policies.

Show the people who could not get routine health care because of Walz, who left their heart conditions, cancers, and other serious diseases go untreated because Walz prevented them from getting the health care they needed. Show the faces of the many children who could not attend school, who became isolated, who sunk into deep depression, who are still in counseling and on medications because of Tim Walz’s policies and orders.

Aside from watching his own cities burned to the ground by progressive radicals and rioters, these are the things Tim Walz did to the people of Minnesota, and he used Covid as an excuse. Very well. Let’s make sure voters all across the United States know it. That’s only fair, right? If someone wants to misuse government power to kill people, destroy other people’s businesses, and cause economic ruin, and then that same person wants to be elected to higher offices, voters should know more about that person.

So where are the documentarians who can make this happen?​
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I should point out that regarding Cuomo, what bothered New Yorkers wasn’t Cuomo’s mass killings.

Cuomo did something far worse in the opinions of New York progressives: He pinched a woman’s ass, or winked at her, or told her she’s cute, or some such thing.

THAT is what progressives in New York found to be intolerable. Heh.​
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hide the ketchup bottles
                Democrats, energized by the vice president's candidacy, topped the audience for the GOP's gathering every night of the convention.

Comment

• The tragic part of Whitmer's edicts during Covid are that still today, in 2024, there are closed businesses around the state that had to close due to her policies. And we're not talking about "the rich" losing their businesses. We're talking about small town grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, beauty salons, barber shops (fortunately she failed to get Karl Manke, a good friend of mine) and she still has not been held accountable, nor has she ever apologized for her part in those people losing their businesses.

All she did is put on the tight blue dress, smile, and trick Wayne County into voting for her again. During Covid, she, her husband and her select friends continued to live a normal life. She put her yacht in the waters of Lake Michigan, while refusing to let ordinary folks put in their fishing boats. She continued to go to fancy restaurants, with her select liberal elite pals, while ordering the state health department to issue orders for other restaurants to lock their doors. We all know how she sent the State Police to bully Karl out of business. Those officers carried out their orders, with tears in their eyes, because they all knew Karl. She's never apologized to Karl.

Its one thing to be a progressive liberal, and hold to those beliefs. The Constitution protects that. Its another to be in power, and use that authority to bully people, while not following your own rules. Some would think that this is how Trump lives. But no... these are liberal Democrats.

Comment

• To put it somewhat differently, Gretch is popular and clobbered your dumb hag of a candidate who wanted to tell little girls that if their uncle raped them, they should thank Jesus if they get pregnant. Your typical Republican.

The Constitution protects your right to be evil and believe crap like that. Don’t cry and complain about life being unfair when you aren’t popular though.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        To put it somewhat differently, Gretch is popular and clobbered your dumb hag of a candidate who wanted to tell little girls that if their uncle raped them, they should thank Jesus if they get pregnant. Your typical Republican.

The Constitution protects your right to be evil and believe crap like that. Don’t cry and complain about life being unfair when you aren’t popular though.
                        If only Tudor had a better campaign manager, she would have won by 10 points! Lots of outstanding campaign managers were freely available in this forum.

Comment

• Liney, I would also add to your list of grievances that she hopped on a donor’s private jet to go to… FLORIDA to visit HER dad who was in failing health while the rest of us schmucks had no such option. Same with her SOS and AG. Partying in FLORIDA during the pandemic while telling us we can’t get a haircut.

Floridas students, 4th and 7th grade, scored #2 and #4 nationally in math and reading while Michigan’s kids are like 47th. It’s completely maddening that they haven’t been thrown out on their asses. Dobbs was their lifeline.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

If only Tudor had a better campaign manager, she would have won by 10 points! Lots of outstanding campaign managers were freely available in this forum.
                            Tudor is a fucking idiot and the Michigan GOP is the equivalent of the 2024 White Sox. It doesn’t really matter who you throw out there because it’s a roster of 2 week-old roadkill.

Comment

• The Loons here sure are proud of those dictator governors aren't they?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Watching Trump pole-smokers (whose careers instantly end the day Trump stops being relevant) stand in awe of the Kennedy family name is something to behold.

Extra layer of amusement knowing virtually every other Kennedy on the planet has disavowed their village idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X