No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The idea that political campaigns often cut deals to make opponents go away is pretty old and I assume it happens fairly often. They're usually not quite this open about it. RFK was bitching that Kamala wouldn't even take his call. Very SAD! She must be really worried about this endorsement.

Comment

• The funny thing about his whining today is he was talking about having honest primaries like they did when his father and uncle John ran. Those nominations weren't decided by primaries, it was smoke filled rooms. The primaries were sometimes little more than beauty contests.

Comment

• Here is what DSL is talking about.

If anything that's a plus in the Harris column. Take the crazy conspiracy theories to the GOP, there are no shortage of kindred spirits there

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Yes, be fearful and learn from a crackpot anti-vaxxer like RFK Jr

TheWizard should be ecstatic he has teamed with Wiz's golden boy Donald Trump. It's a grand day for the Wizard.
          My old unhealthy unjabbed friends feel pretty good. Not like 3 of the biggest fans of the vax on the forum who are now dead. If your boy CGVT had any bains he might wonder why he had his recent stroke.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post

My old unhealthy unjabbed friends feel pretty good. Not like 3 of the biggest fans of the vax on the forum who are now dead. If your boy CGVT had any bains he might wonder why he had his recent stroke.
            Again, that's why you are a part of the GOP. An anti-vaxxer. Let's bring back the measles!

Comment

• I kind of think it's weird that a guy would celebrate someone having a stroke, but you be you foxhopper. Celebrate any malady and attribute to a vaccine. Brilliant!

Comment

• The math on the vaccine is still very good despite anecdotal accounts of “I had a friend who died…” or “I just KNOW that’s what happened to Jamie Foxx!” (Etc). Myocarditis is much more common in the unvaccinated post Covid and the vaccine has repeatedly been shown to reduce morbidity and improve mortality numbers. Further, studies show serious symptom reductions across all strains.

Not that anyone who is an anti-vaxxer would believe it (because it is all lies put out by Big Pharma so Bill Gates can track people through a “jab”) but I could post research.

Bah.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• loony tunes.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!! TRAP OLD FOLKS IN DEATH WARDS!!!! SET UP SNITCH LINES!!!! CLOSE THE SCHOOLS!!!! SHUT DOWN SMALL BUSINESSES BUT LEAVE THE BIG COMPANIES ALONE!!!!

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!

LMAO!!!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What a fucking crock of shit.

TAKE YOUR 7TH BOOSTER!!!!

LMAO
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Is that all you got? Instead of worrying about us rejoice you got an important endorsement. Maybe as important as the late, great Hannibal Lecter

Comment

• FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!!

THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!!

CONVICTED FELON!!!!

It's all they have...heh...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            The math on the vaccine is still very good despite anecdotal accounts of “I had a friend who died…” or “I just KNOW that’s what happened to Jamie Foxx!” (Etc). Myocarditis is much more common in the unvaccinated post Covid and the vaccine has repeatedly been shown to reduce morbidity and improve mortality numbers. Further, studies show serious symptom reductions across all strains.

Not that anyone who is an anti-vaxxer would believe it (because it is all lies put out by Big Pharma so Bill Gates can track people through a “jab”) but I could post research.

Bah.
                            It’s probably wasted words but thanks for posting this.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!!

THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!!

CONVICTED FELON!!!!

It's all they have...heh...
                              Harris/Walz is down a field goal in the 4th but they have the ball. Why you so mad? Your boy got RFK Jr. You should be ecstatic!
                              Last edited by froot loops; August 23, 2024, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• TRUST THE SCIENCE!!!!!!

dr cannonball.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X