No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFK has officially withdrawn as a candidate in Arizona so it's looking like the rumors are true and there will be a great unifying of the dipshits taking place.

Comment

• Comment

• The unifying of dipshits happens when you, froot and CGVT post here successively...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My wife blocked me on Facebook because I post too many bird puns.

Well, toucan play at that game.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• horrible
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• SOON: “Jay Powell is rigging the election and is a total disgrace!!!”

Comment

• DSL...vote early and often...and don't forget to canvas the cemeteries...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What's this election about? Progressives are saying it's about recovering faith in people.

Progressives are saying they had become disillusioned, or disenchanted with people, until now. Having Harris and Walz on the Presidential ticket has restored their faith in people.

That's right: The progressive Harris-Walz promise of expansions of government power and control with no end in sight — all kinds of economic central planning featuring unelected bureaucrats telling business owners how much to charge for a cheeseburger, and how much more employees MUST be paid, whether a business can afford it or not — THAT is what is restoring faith in ordinary people, for progressives.

More mandatory DEI training for every organization connected in any way to the federal government, more sexualizing of reading hours for children, more pronoun and transexual nonsense by those celebrating a WOMAN nominee, restores the progressive faith in people.

That is how some tens of millions of Americans are viewing this election cycle.​
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1724422643704.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      DSL...vote early and often...and don't forget to canvas the cemeteries...
                      Remember the day the market dropped 1000 points and you broke out the party hats and tried to make KAMALA CRASH a thing? The DOW's back to record high territory again. All Trump's doing, no doubt.

Comment

• Remember that day you were a dumbass? Oh yeah...that's a daily occurance. Like I've said many times...if Harris wants to run on Bidenomics...have at Hoss!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The market rebounded immediately, no mass riots at the DNC, all your babble about a switcheroo at the convention....doom keeps failing to materialize and it's got you pissed.

Comment

• Comment

• I used to live in Mankato, MN...and know people who had kids that played for Mankato West with Tampon Tim...most didn't even remember him...and one guy I know said he was known as the creepy teacher/coach...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• double heh
                                Tampon Tim Walz.jpg
                                Attached Files
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X