• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          For those of you actually living in Michigan, what are the political ads like? Seeing more Trump or Harris?

Just my general impression but here in Columbus I feel like I've seen way more Harris.
          I see Michigan advertisements on Toledo TV and it's way more Harris. That's true for youtube ads as well.

Comment

• Democrats have won the popular vote 6 of the last 7 elections. The best the Republicans have done in the time was 2004 when W won with 50.7 percent. The best showing in the seven races is was Barack Obama in 2008 with 52.9. To think that if only Wizard's boy Trump would run a disciplined campaign he would win by 10 points is utterly fucking delusional. His coalition is a high floor, low ceiling coalition. It's been nine years, he ain't changing and only 4 of his 44 cabinet members will support him. But he is the apple of Wizard's eye

Comment

For those of you actually living in Michigan, what are the political ads like? Seeing more Trump or Harris?

Just my general impression but here in Columbus I feel like I've seen way more Harris.
              I'd say about even when you add up both campaign ads and Super PAC ads. Trump probably has the edge in Super PAC ads.
              Last edited by froot loops; August 22, 2024, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I see Michigan advertisements on Toledo TV and it's way more Harris. That's true for youtube ads as well.
                Ohio is kind of what I'd expect because there's no need for Trump to spend money here unless something's REALLY going wrong. But Michigan is a different story. Somebody's either fucking up or they're short on money.

Comment

• All I see on YouTube is Harris ads about how much they haven given away and how much more they want to give away...funny though they never mention about the trillions being spent on illegals...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Up thread I declared, "anyone but Harris" and was prepared to vote for Trump. After the last two weeks of the R's clown show I'm reasonably confident that Trump, if he wins in November, will spend more time "getting even" than tending to pressing matters of state. Neither candidate is intellectually equipped for the US presidency.

Therefor, I'm moving into the column voting for anyone but either of those two toxic and dangerous candidates........and how significantly different are the dangers that either of them pose to America. I believe there are, at least, two posters here basically in the same boat ....."we're fucked."
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Well you can always throw away your vote on the Libertarian candidate...then when you are living under commie rule next January you can STFU...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is Trump’s former BLS commissioner pouring cold water on a MAGA conspiracy theory that Trump himself has been pushing.

Comment

• DSL....I'll buy you a couple of tickets to the new Reagan movie if you want an education on economics...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

This is Trump’s former BLS commissioner pouring cold water on a MAGA conspiracy theory that Trump himself has been pushing.

has anybody ever missed the jobs revision by 818000 jobs

In other news scotus just ruled 5-4 proof of citzenship in arizona to register to vote

amy barrett joined the libs in the disent

Comment

• has anybody ever missed the jobs revision by 818000 jobs

Not in over 15 years...but the lack of jobs is Trump's fault anyway...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

has anybody ever missed the jobs revision by 818000 jobs

In other news scotus just ruled 5-4 proof of citzenship in arizona to register to vote

amy barrett joined the libs in the disent
                                The Supreme Court order doesn't really do all that much. One part of the Arizona law can go into effect; the remaining two parts remain blocked (Either Roberts, Kav, or both of them sided with the 4 dissenters as to parts 2 & 3)

So what's different? Previously if you registered to vote using the state form and did not provide documented proof of citizenship you'd be marked as a Federal Only voter. Now the state is allowed to deny registration to anyone using the state form BUT NOT people using a different federal form. That's because the Roberts Court has already ruled once in the past that states cannot add additional requirements to vote in federal elections beyond what the federal government itself requires.

Also the voter rolls are not going to be purged because of this decision. This decision doesn't impact anyone already registered in any way.

The state says there's about 40,000 people currently registered as "Federal Only, out of 4M+ total, and most of those are inactive voters.

Supreme Court partly grants GOP request to enforce Arizona’s proof-of-citizenship voting law (nbcnews.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X