Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            More weird shit from Trumpers

Comment

• Nobody can out-weird the Left. We can conduct a full accounting if you wish.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                I have never seen this. Not sure who that is.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I have never seen this. Not sure who that is.
                  Me either but it popped into my head when I read the Anchorman quote.

​​​​​​ Jack Karlson

[edit]

The video in fact depicts Jack Peter Karlson[23] (born Cecil George Edwards; 1942 – 7 August 2024)[24] being arrested for paying for a Chinese meal with a purportedly stolen credit card. He was being followed by an American Express investigator who identified him as a credit card fraudster and called the police.[3] The incident took place at the China Sea Restaurant on 11 Duncan Street, Fortitude Valley. The restaurant has since relocated to Milton.[25]

Karlson began a lifelong career of petty crime in 1956, as a ward of Blackheath Presbyterian Boys' Home in the Brisbane suburb of Oxley where he was apparently subjected to physical and sexual abuse.[24] He was in prison for much of the first half of his life and frequently escaped. In prison, he met Jim McNeil and encouraged him to write plays about his prison experience, which became famous throughout Australia. They remained friends until McNeil's death in 1982.[26]
                  Last edited by CGVT; August 22, 2024, 07:20 AM.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CG,

You know I love you, man, but never muddy a solid Anchorman quote with some relatively unknown Australian petty criminal meme. Ever again.

If it happens again, I’m signing you up for the Trump mailing list as retribution.

AA
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Abortion is on the ballot in at least 8 states, including two swing states out west, plus Jon Tester's critical Senate seat

Montana becomes eighth state with ballot measure seeking to protect abortion rights | AP News

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Mike Lindell undercover(he was immediately recognized) at the DNC arguing (and losing) with a 12 year old.

This is MAGA.

Comment

• Jared Kushner got Trump to let this guy out of prison (he was doing time for drug trafficking and financial fraud).

Likely heading back to prison now after attacking his wife AND elderly father-in-law

Trump clemency recipient Jonathan Braun arrested for assault (cnbc.com)

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X