No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think his hearing aids were working...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The sitting “president” got the 11:35 PM slot on Monday night, eh? The traditional place of honor. LMAO.

Comment

• Odd time for a funeral wasn't it?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This place has been slow. Somehow, I blame Talent.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            This place has been slow. Somehow, I blame Talent.
            Fair and balanced.

Comment

• The RNC has Lee Greenwood and Kid Rock songs. Anything else is literally being pirated. Trump is busy pumping out phony AI images of Taylor Swift endorsing him that fools no one but Jeff’s age. The DNC has anything anyone under 55 would listen to. It’s a noticeable difference.

Comment

• Note Dana Perino subtly shakes her head at this bullshit.

Hey cons. Your circus clown media doesn’t give a shit if Trump wins. In fact, they’d prefer he didn’t because they’ll get better ratings and make more money if you losers are out of power and they all know it. An angry audience tunes in more.

Comment

• Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DNC: 5,000 celebrities show up that anyone under 50 would recognize

RNC: Here’s Lee Greenwood (age 81) singing the one song you know him for and selling China-made bibles for $75 a pop

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Note Dana Perino subtly shakes her head at this bullshit.

Hey cons. Your circus clown media doesn’t give a shit if Trump wins. In fact, they’d prefer he didn’t because they’ll get better ratings and make more money if you losers are out of power and they all know it. An angry audience tunes in more.

These people are weird.

Comment

• Comment

• Go to bed dumbass
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, you could “maybe” make up for the Let’s Go Brandon fiasco by starting to print “Trump 2028” tshirts today. Get in early, my man

Comment

Working...
                                X