No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit to Geraghty here, he does a great job of cataloguing MacGregor’s horrifically bad predictions about Ukraine.

Comment

• DSL,

That’s the second time I’ve seen you post a comment by something called “Cat Turd”. Is he/she someone important with the right wingers? Is this someone I should know? I’m not a twitter guy and I’m a boomer, so excuse my ignorance on this.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What does lib coded mean?

Comment

• DSL and CGVT haven't banged each other in 2 weeks...give him a break...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL is one of my favorite people here. Has been since he was called jrg98. This is an overwhelmingly right wing board and DSL takes on all comers. He states his opinions even though he knows it will get lampooned. CG, too, but he isn't around as much.

I love you, DSL.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ghey
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                DSL,

That’s the second time I’ve seen you post a comment by something called “Cat Turd”. Is he/she someone important with the right wingers? Is this someone I should know? I’m not a twitter guy and I’m a boomer, so excuse my ignorance on this.
                In the grand scheme of things he’s a nobody. In Twitter land he’s got a few million followers, posts relentlessly, and is a hardcore MAGA moron. A Twitter celebrity but like most of those he has zero influence outside his little empire.

Comment

• Gramps says well beyond 100% of all new jobs are being stolen by immigrants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Gramps says well beyond 100% of all new jobs are being stolen by immigrants.

Hahaha! FOX News is a joke.

Finances will never recover right next to Dow Watch showing the Dow Jones at an all time him and up over 550 pts for the day.

What a bunch of fucking clowns.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

• Haven’t been to Subway in years but apparently they’ cost as much as Jimmy John’s or Jersey Mike’s now? Yeah no wonder sales are plummeting. Being cheap was the only thing they had going for them.

Comment

• Clay Higgins demanding to do his own investigation of the corpse and then yelling “cover-up!!” when he’s not allowed to is so perfectly on brand for him and the whole MAGA moron movement.

Comment

• The Unstoppable Kamala Train!!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This comment is eliciting some buzz

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                The Unstoppable Kamala Train!!!
                                Has anyone even seen her lately?

I think she's going to employ the Biden method of campaigning. From her basement.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X