No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harris needs to sit down for an interview.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Haha!

Is brain has turned to mush.

He doesn't know if he was in a helicopter with Willie Brown, Jackson Brown, Downtown Julie Brown or Sweet Georgia Brown.

All he knows was that he was brown, and we know "they" all look alike to him

Screenshot 2024-08-12 10.50.34 AM.png

Last edited by CGVT; August 12, 2024, 01:10 PM.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOON.jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Gotta give him and Kamala a break for on-the-cuff misstatements and gaffes. Both sides have tons of them. We need a substantive evaluation of their philosophy and positions.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No. You can't "both sides" this bullshit. Trump is losing his cognitive abilities and should never be in a position of power again.

Screenshot 2024-08-12 2.27.11 PM.png

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Harris needs to sit down for an interview.
              She has nothing to offer. Never has. They will try to avoid and substantially credible interviews to hide that fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                No. You can't "both sides" this bullshit. Trump is losing his cognitive abilities and should never be in a position of power again.

Screenshot 2024-08-12 2.27.11 PM.png
                I could post a bevy of nonsensical word salads and mistakes she has made. Tons, in fact. The sword is edged on both sides. I think it’s why she has refused any manner of interview. I started to post some of her “greatest hits” but it just doesn’t matter to people who are blinded by partisanship. Don’t think of it as an attack. You’re certainly not the only one.

Comment

• Now she wants to support solidifying the border...funding the police...fracking...and no tax on tips...tough on crime...

My question is...if you and your brain dead boss are really for all these things...where the fuck have you been for 4 years?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1723491579280.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• walz hasnt done an interview either.

gotta say currys last 3 minutes may have been the best shooting ive ever seen

speaking of shooting--from jesse waters
                      "Trump Assassination Attempt Thomas Crooks Vigorously Trained at the Clairton Sportsmen’s Club, where Multiple Federal Agencies Train, Including DHS Which Oversees The US Secret Service! • US Senator Chuck Grassley obtained records showing Crooks went through intense preparation leading up to the assassination attempt. • Crooks joined the Claritin Shooting Range on Aug 10, 2023 —— he had since visited the hun range 43 times, even spending holidays there, including Christmas, Valentines Day, Halloween. —— he almost exclusively trained with rifles, not handguns. —— he made one final visit to that range the day before the attempt. • THIS shooting range was crawling with Feds, where multiple Local & Federal Law Enforcement agencies trained at, including the Dept of Homeland Security, which oversees Secret Service. —— Crooks was at the range within a DHS training session.​

Comment

• Here we go ......

The guided missile submarine USS Georgia ordered to the eastern med.

It’s very unusual for the Pentagon to make announcements about secretive submarines. But then, theUSS Georgia is a very special vessel. Powered by a nuclear reactor, the USS Georgia began life as an Ohio-class "boomer" designed to carry nuclear weapons, then underwent a high-tech conversion into a conventional guided-missile attack submarine. Now she can carry an astounding 154 precision Tomahawk Land Attack Cruise Missiles. And SEAL teams with mini-submarines. Add in a highly advanced communication suite, and USS Georgia can stare down Iran all by herself.

I rarely look at Fox news clips but this one goes through the moves the US is making to keep the lid on things with deterrence or, if necessary, hurt would be aggressors like Iran if they should choose a major attack on Israel. There's a lot of deterrent firepower steaming in the eastern med right now.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Add in a highly advanced communication suite, and USS Georgia can stare down Iran all by herself.
                          Iran has no idea what they are messing with. Not only can the USS Georgia do all the article said, but just 3 F-22's can shoot down anything that Iran puts in the air, including missiles, they can also hit any target they want. Top of my list would be their nuclear weapons research site. Blow it to smithereens.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think this is funny as hell. I think the Trump campaign had no idea that this was Epstein's plane, but I bet the guy who handled the charter request did. Ha!

Comment

• Neither Hidin' Harris or Tampon Tim will do an open or honest press conference or interview...why? Because their honest position and policy record is abysmal. Pure and simple. The media will continue to hide their platform because they are part of the Prog Machine. Now Harris attempts to change all her political stances in an attempt to hijack the American voters...disgusting...amazing how when D's want votes they move to the right...lol...don't be fooled...they are radical leftists who will say anything to retain power...dangerous people...and disgusting...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So...dipshit Harris wants to ban fracking in 2019...but now she is for it? Does she realize that 60% of our oil production comes from tracking? Of course now she says fracking is OK...lmao...fucking bullshit...in 2002 she passed the "Inflation Reduction Act" with the deciding vote...which came after people making tips...now she wants to not tax tips...she is full of fucking shit...

These are dangerous people who need to be defeated. Period.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X