No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, you were a sleeper cell operative for China, Comrade Liney? You’re proud that you infiltrated the Coast Guard for communist supremacy and now you shit on America from the safety of your split-level in Flint?

Well, Comrade Liney, you can attack me if you want, but I will not sit here and listen to you denigrate the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Gentleman!

[exits the courtroom]
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      If you're saying that I hate America, you are wrong.

I have a DD-214 that proves that I do not.

Its okay if you Google DD214.
      No. He's saying you are...

297.webp
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think we're seeing AA at his very best in the last couple days.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• DO NOT FEED THE AA...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Kursk cross boarder incursion by the UA into Russian territory is turning into a real CF for Putin. Analysts believe Putin is struggling to handle this without raising alarm bells within the Russian civilian population. Instead of declaring war, what some advisors are advocating for, Putin has decided to treat this as a Ukrainian terrorist attack. What that does is to put the operation in the hands of the FSB that is responsible for boarder security.

Meanwhile he is ordering the movement of conscripts into the conflict zone - a potentially public relations disaster as Putin has denied on multiple occasions when he has moved conscripts into combat zones, something Russian Federal Law prohibits. There is already reported complaints from mothers of conscripts who have phoned home and told mom what's up. There is the potential to thwart the Kremlin's effort to keep the public convinced the "Special Operation" in Ukraine is a defensive operation, involving few military units and none of these units are manned with untrained conscripts without any battle experience. So far, Putin has managed to keep this alternate realty on the front burner as far as RUssian citizens are concerned. This incursion and talk within Russia it is generating, threatens that.

It's thought that Ukraine undertook this surprise action to force Russia to deploy forces engaged in operations to advance Russian control of the Luhansk Oblast and get close enough (25 niles) to threaten Kharkiv with artillery. Another operation further south is advancing on a Ukrainian city that is an important supply point for the UA. So far, Russia has moved some combat hardened RA units but, instead, has relied on local FSB units, augmented with conscripts, to push the UA back across the boarder.

Kursk.jpg
            Kursk2.jpg
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Here's more detail if you're interested:

The Russian military has thus far struggled to deal with the surprise attack, which has led tens of thousands of civilians to flee the region.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                I think we're seeing AA at his very best in the last couple days.
                Don’t try to make up to me you sexy communist vixen. I am wise to the ways of your ilk. I saw the movie Red Sparrow at least 7 times on cable. And you can’t prove that it had anything to do with the Jennifer Lawrence nudity.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And you can’t prove that it had anything to do with the Jennifer Lawrence nudity.

Of course not. You watched for the Jeremy Irons nudity.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jeremy Irons was in it?? I’ll have to rewatch it.

Comment

• Don't be coy.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• jeremy irons GIF

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Kamala is not going to let the Cheeto bully her.

This response to Trump trying to set the debate schedule is gold. I said gold, Jerry!

​​​​​​

"We're pleased Trump finally agreed to debate the Vice President on ABC after previously trying to back out. We are open to another debate, and we'll continue those conversations. But to be clear, any additional debate would be subject to Trump actually showing up on September 10. We're not playing his games," a Harris campaign aide told Newsweek in a Sunday morning email.

Bwahahahaha

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOON.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X