Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the Chinese?

Not at all.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• After Trump's unhinged "press conference"

Screenshot 2024-08-10 8.27.08 AM.png

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• “The new material is gold, sir. Epic roast.”

Comment

• Hidin' Harris and Tampon Tim!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• He's fucking lost it. He can't keep his lies straight any more. He doesn't know what is real and what is not.

Trump sticks to tale of scary helicopter ride, despite denials

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 900.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• :::still waiting for Hidin' Harris Press Conference and/or interview and/or answering a single tough question::::
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• China picks up 3 golds to none for the US this morning. Takes the gold medal lead, 36-33. We have some chances as the day progresses. Will update you all regularly because I can sense that everyone is on the edge of their seats.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Why don't you sit on the edge of STFU...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I still root for America even if most of these clods don’t, AA. Keep the updates coming!!

Comment

• I root for the US teams. The only exception to that was when the US Women's Soccer team said they were ashamed of our country, and also when the NBA overpaid elites tried telling us how to live our lives. Other than that, I've always rooted for America's teams.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This is a different crew than those girls, liney. Forgive them. It’s Christ-like!

AND THE (NEW) US WOMEN WIN GOLD!
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X