No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well most of America is "Woke" according to CGVT...so there is that...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CVGT
      It isnt the fact he retired when he did or his rank is different in his DD214 then he says out loud

The problem is he insinuates he served in a combat zone in more then a few public appearances and he didnt

and in other news thank you governor Youngkin

Xhttps://twitter.com/BehizyTweets/status/1821357282208223520/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwte rm%5E1821359487422288261%7Ctwgr%5E9bf3e9113761b1c8 fd83f61479fb67511a305b7e%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.chiefsplanet.com%2FBB%2Fshowthread. php%3Ft%3D343029page%3D422

Comment

• Yer not allowed to comment on the records of Progs...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• stolen valor

Comment

• I'm more concerned about this whacko's radical political beliefs....BUT...when you LIE about carrying weapons in war...well then that is fair game...dude is a fucking coward...and a liar...he also lied to a cop during a DUI stop that he was deaf....heh...which yes...long time ago...but just shows you the guy has been a chicken shit liar most of his life...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wow! An hour and a half of unhinged lies.

Operation Let him speak is working as planned.

main-qimg-5d3829a6bd1f90cf0f3a402afde09220.jpg
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tampon Tim.png
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Rogan endorsed RFK yesterday and it broke the MAGA moron hive-mind.

Comment

• The results show that voters are eager for fresh messaging in this race–voter perceptions of Donald Trump are mostly solidified, so their appetite for Trump-centric content is limited. In fact, 71% of voters say their minds are made up about Trump and that there is absolutely nothing that could change their opinion about him.

Comment

• I don't remember if it was mentioned but they agreed to debate on September 10 on ABC. Trump has offered two more as well but they haven't been agreed to yet.

Comment

• No way Kumalot will do one on Fox. Zero chance.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kamala is seldom the most savvy or smartest person in the room. Ditto Trump and both candidates’ running mates. It’s sad. Makes me think of the old “WarGames” quote: “A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?”
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Speaking of games, did anyone see the US basketball team come back and beat Jokic-led Serbia yesterday? Down 17 and Steph went wild. Great game.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Haven't watched a minute of the Olympics.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Not everyone is into it, but the US athletes are doing well. We are neck-and-neck with China for the most gold and have the most overall medals by far.

Comment

Working...
                                X