No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walz is and has always been a coward. He quit on his troops...he quit on the MSP Police Department (especially the 3rd Precinct)...and he quit on the people of his state...mostly MSP...

Maybe it should be "Wimpy Walz" instead of "Tampon Tim"...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump is holding a press conference today. Vance talks to the press at every campaign stop. When will Harris takes questions from the press or sit down for an interview? They can't hide for 3 months like Biden did.

Comment

• HIDIN' HARRIS & TAMPON TIM!!!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They will continue to " DODGE, DUCK, DIP, DIVE AND DODGE" as long as the MSM allows them to...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Trump is holding a press conference today. Vance talks to the press at every campaign stop. When will Harris takes questions from the press or sit down for an interview? They can't hide for 3 months like Biden did.
            she DOES need to start doing some pressers. At least take questions on the plane.

I'm reserving judgment on Trump's press conference today. When he says "Press conference" he frequently means he'll talk AT the media in a long rant then waddle off. I saw that he's backtracked on the debate again. Now says he's willing to do ABC or NBC.

Comment

Trump is holding a press conference today. Vance talks to the press at every campaign stop. When will Harris takes questions from the press or sit down for an interview? They can't hide for 3 months like Biden did.
              The problem with Harris doing an interview is that she'd have to, you know, talk and think at roughly the same time. And we've already established -- she can't do that. Or rather, she's awful at it.

But, I think they may actually be able to hide her for 3 months. Don't underestimate the complicity.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fortunately for her she's COMPLETELY unburdened by what has been.

Comment

• I have no problem with walz retiring after 25 years shortly before his unit went to iraq. I wouldn't have done it but meh

I have an extreme problemn that he has spent years sayin g he was a war veteran when he never saw one day of combat nor recieved any combat pay but acts like he was there since he ran for congress

trump saw more combat on July 13 then Walz saw in 25 years.

Comment

• EFZ

Don't tout yourself as a combat veteran...then hide behind it...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

When will Harris takes questions from the press or sit down for an interview? They can't hide for 3 months like Biden did.
                      They've got the whole thing choreographed so that she doesn't have to do anything challenging. Just prance around stages in your powersuit, waving to the camera. That's the benefit of having the entire entertainment and "news" industries on your buddies list.

Comment

• EFZ
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          trump saw more combat on July 13 then Walz saw in 25 years.
                          Kinda funny that it seems like this happened DECADES ago. Strange, actually. Just sayin'. The guy came millimeters away from being in a remake of the Zapruder film and yet we really don't know much more about the shooter or the breakdowns in security than we did after the first week.
                          Last edited by Tom W; August 8, 2024, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• trump saw more combat on July 13 then Walz saw in 25 years.
                            Goddamn right. I watched a clip of Walz talking about banning assault weapons and referred to them as weapons of war "the same kind I carried when I was at war". GTFO with that shit. I know that doesn't mean much to the average citizen but to folks who have been deployed to actual combat zones, especially those who operated outside the wire, it's extremely insulting and disgraceful. I'll let the rank thing slide as he was a CSM when he retired but he didn't complete all the requirements and so his pay grade was retroactively reduced to E8 (Master Sergeant). Whatever, fine.

It's just unconscionable to me that someone who served 24 years in a Guard unit and was the highest ranking enlisted man in the unit would walk away the FIRST time they're called upon to do actual Army stuff. I'd say don't ever get in a foxhole with Tim Walz, but don't worry. He won't be there anyway.

Comment

• Mike Flynn is probably going to get a high level national security post in Trump’s next term.

Comment

• Let's put this "he bailed when he got orders" shit to bed right now.

Anyone who has served knows that you don't request retirement and leave in a fucking week and it is next to impossible to stop once it is in the works

It took a better part of a year for my retirement to go through and you know what? They had my replacement in before I left.
                                That's how it fucking works.

As far as the rate of E8 vs E9. That happens all the fucking time too. It's called frocking. I got frocked from E6 to E7(Chief) when I got sent to a ship that needed a Chief Boatswains Mate. They "advance" you to the required rate or rank (in the case of Officers) to fill the billet. If you don't complete the requirements to advance they return you to the previous paygrade or rank when the assignment is over.

He didn't finish the requirements to attain the paygrade of E9 before he retired so he retired as an E8. He'll get retirement pay and benifits for an E8 when he reaches 65 (that how it works for National Guard and Reserves) It may have been a time in rate requirement. In the Coast Guard you must serve 2 years after advancement to E9. I am not sure what the requirement is in the Army, but I imagine it is similar. It may have been a Command Sergeant Major School or other training that was required for advancement, but regardless it happens all of the time.

I know this shit because I retired as a Command Master Chief, the equivalent to a Command Sergeant Major and saw a lot of shit like this.

So just fucking stop it. It makes ya'll look ignorant.

GUa3duua8AAMAGR.jpg

Last edited by CGVT; August 8, 2024, 11:58 AM.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X