No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump praised Walz in 2020 for his handling of the George Floyd riots. Called him an excellent guy.

Allies of Donald Trump are slamming VP candidate Tim Walz for his handling of riots in the wake of George Floyd’s murder -- but Trump expressed his support at the time.

Comment

• Harris is like another level of stupid...like crash or CGVT like stupid...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The wave is just starting to build

Live betting odds on the 2024 presidential election, and more! Who will win? Biden, Trump, Harris, DeSantis?...

Screenshot 2024-08-07 7.53.53 PM.png
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• As soon as Kamala and Tampon Tim have to start defending their abysmal records...ever wonder why Harris won't do interviews since Lester Holt crushed her? She is a certified moronic loon...and the D Party knows it...so it's back to the basement and teleprompter for Giggles...worked for The Chairman...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Harris has been holding rallies and drawing big crowds every single day this week while Trump plays golf, calls into Fox & Friends, and sends his Peter Thiel test tube baby out to do his job for him.

Comment

• Harris has yet to be pressed on anything...since Lester...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well I agree with that, but it’s now you clods who have to defend a senile old man and pretend that nothing he’s ever said can be held against him but Walz’s 30 year old DUI (that he’s always been open about) is disqualifying.

Comment

• Well yeah Trump needs to stay on issues...but he's a loudmouth egomaniac...so there is that...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• For anyone hyperventilating over the jokes Dems tell about Vance and the couch. Please recall Trump heavily implied DeSantis fucked high schoolers he was teaching. Laura Loomer, who Hannibal has endorsed multiple times for Congress and remains a favorite of Trump’s, stands by her claims that Casey DeSantis faked having cancer.

Comment

• When it comes down to it...it's not between Trump and Harris...it's about 2 completely different philosophies...systems...on American economic and social policies...period. It's going to end up being determined by a handful of states...and it might come down to the vote in Omaha...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Personal Freedom vs. Colossal Government.

That is your choice.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Personal freedom and Democracy vs Fascism and dictatorship.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Now for something completely different

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              “Vance is doing well”

LMAO not if you bother to look at his poll numbers.
                              He definitely didn’t get the Harris Waltz treatment — rather, the reverse. And he answers questions.

But he’s on message. I realize you’ll never see it because VANCE BAD. But, he is.

Now, your Legacy Media is doing everything it can to rebrand Harris into competent and brand Vance as — weird (????). No surprise you’re gargling both those loads with a smile on your face.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I would have still gone with Burgum, and I think Vance is meh, but that’s all he is. And he has been on message destroying the Party of Open Borders.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X