No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 453429486_26602378216020126_3250965965955995996_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s640x640&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=833d8c&_nc_ohc=nuuH1xIo8HgQ7kNvgHKCXbE&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AYD01bMZkjHqOmpJnkSSpixYFpkyuPm02HLiV_v0gsTfeA&oe=66B43

She was 29.

He was 60, her boss, and he was married.

His wife was pregnant at the time. So at least she can't challenge Trump on "fidelity".

But then again, Democrats are allowed to live by their own rules, made up as they go.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Smell the fear.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You got that right. I can barely control my bladder over this ...

Then again, maybe its my age

Comment

• GUELrTPW8AAoxz5.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm sure DJT will debate with Fox as moderators...after all...Capn Poopypants got CNN last time...home and home series right?

If Trump stays on topic...EBC...economy, border, crime...it will be a blowout...but if he gets baited into the race and gender crap...well...

Harris nothing but race and gender politics. Period. But Trump tends to walk down that path of stickers...so who knows...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The momentum is building...

images (1).jpg

Comment

• A building built on quicksand...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The fear is real.

Comment

• So CNN is going to give Giggles 90 minutes to use word salads that have been previously unknown to mankind.

Should be fun!

Giggles is the one running scared. If she wants to be the President of ALL the people, she should welcome the Fox debate. Is she scared to address the honorable opposition? Trump has already done that in the first debate.

Jeff's description of the upcoming election is apt.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      So CNN is going to give Giggles 90 minutes to use word salads that have been previously unknown to mankind.

Should be fun!

Giggles is the one running scared. If she wants to be the President of ALL the people, she should welcome the Fox debate. Is she scared to address the honorable opposition? Trump has already done that in the first debate.

Jeff's description of the upcoming election is apt.
                      FOX debate?

Haha. You mean the rally full of moronic Trumpsters cheering for the Cheeto.

Trump is a pussy. He knows he'll get his ass handed to him in a real debate so he "agreed" to "debate" at what amounts to a glorified campaign event.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

He's scared and he knows he is fucked.

So do you.

Comment

• First let me take care of a mistake I made.

The Kamala Word Salad Talk Fest will be on ABC, .. not CNN. Same difference. 90 minutes of nothing but Kamala. You'll love that, CGVT.

So, it will be Trump on Fox on Sept 4, .. regurgitating whatever is on his mind, ..

vs

Giggles on ABC with George Stupidnopolos on September 10 adding greek dressing to her word salads.

Jeff is right.

- Secondly -

I won't watch either one., because I'm not voting for either one. I'll vote for other offices and local issues on my ballot, but the presidential section will be blank.

Sorry to disappoint you, CGVT. I can't stomach either candidate.

Comment

• One point that Trump may have besides the one on the top of his head.

He does have a pending lawsuit against Stupidnopolos of ABC, .. so there really could be a conflict of interest if he appears on that network.

We wouldn't want Mr. Trump accused of breaking the law, would we?

Comment

• He's a pussy. He knows that she'll kick his ass anywhere but at a Fox sponsored Trump rally.

He's fucking toast. America is tired of his bullshit.

Comment

• Kamala couldn't beat Billy Madison in a debate...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                He's a pussy. He knows that she'll kick his ass anywhere but at a Fox sponsored Trump rally.

He's fucking toast. America is tired of his bullshit.
                                I don't know which part of this post to laugh at the hardest. The closest thing to the truth is that he's a p***y. That, I won't argue with. The thought of Giggles beating ANYONE in a debate is roaringly laughable. To think that you might sincerely believe that after the last three years is fuel for additional laughter.

He's not toast. He's got well over 40% of the electorate on board with him, and all he needs to do is twist away 2-3 former Biden states, and he's back in the oval office. Not an impossible task.

i think you're concerned about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X