No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I guess Kyle Rittenhouse came out and said he's writing in Ron Paul for President because Trump's bad on the 2nd Amendment.

Hoo boy the MAGA grifter sewerverse is turning on him HARD.

Comment

• There is no shot clock...start of the 4th quarter...Trump up by 10...Kamala is in a passive zone defense....and Trump is fast breaking and launching 40 footers...

Thankfully Harris is an idiot...but she does have the refs in her pocket...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sounds about right.

Comment

• Even Trump’s best friend (The Border) is turning against him. Can this summer get any worse?! 😭

Comment

• Well shit the whole world is already here...plus it's about 115 degrees down there...but yeah if you wanna run on yer border record have at it Hoss...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, no shit. Biden knew he needed to slow it down to goose the numbers for the election.

Comment

• Cheering about border numbers for this administration is like the arsonist fireman pointing out that the fire is finally being contained...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Trump needs to either win in November or be banished to the dustbin of history. It's been 3 straight losing (or dramatically underperforming) cycles for him and his acolytes. If he loses again I don't know what else R voters need to see to realize it's time to move on.
                  Along similar lines...the only RINO thing Bill Lee did was endorse an incumbent in a state Senate race instead of Trump's boy. Lee even spoke at the convention and praised Trump there. Not good enough Total subservience is DEMANDED.

Trump calls Gov. Bill Lee a RINO; touts Bobby Harshbarger win in TN (tennessean.com)

Comment

• If you don't listen to the mob boss ye shall pay...very similar to you licking the boots of AA and Talent...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Look guys, can we shift this horseshit election talk to something important? College football starts THIS month.

The election just doesn’t matter because whoever wins, we will have a competent statesperson, diplomat, and economic and rights-based chief executive in the Oval Office. A President to make America proud and lead us in the right direction.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I agree.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Picture2.jpg

Look what I got an email for today! If only ONE word were changed..
                          Last edited by Tom W; August 2, 2024, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Please share.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I already penciled you in.. along with Mike, Jeff, Talent and Linesman. Apparently, there are group discounts available. Who else is in??

Comment

• I'm not sure I'm allowed to go given my parole sanctions...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X