Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Still preferable to a radical left wing loony retard.
    Looks like we'll end up with a childless, social climbing, abortion fanatic chameleon. Wonderful

Comment

• Nate Silver on the current state of the race. He launched his model right around the first debate and initially gave Trump around a 67% chance (that was BEFORE the debate). It's down to 55% now and officially in "toss-up" territory.

The presidential election is a toss-up - by Nate Silver

Comment

• It’s just two horrible tickets. I can’t imagine why anyone - on either side - would be enthused about this election.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Egomaniac vs. Certifiably Crazy

It's a horrible matchup...like Bammer vs. Texas....you really want both sides to die.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is supposed to be a pay-wall free link to one of the best analyses of Iran's agenda in the ME and the interplay in it by all the players. What is most striking is the description of how Netanyahu can pull the curtain back from what the Iranians are up to. The barrier to that is the question of Bebe's loyalty to the state of Israel and his willingness to put the interests of the State above his own personal interests. I knew this to be the case - the shit-storm in the ME is incredibly complex and simple explanations of it fail to capture that complexity. This article does a nice job of offering a defensible explanation.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It went from the worst election ever to the worstest.

Comment

• Good article, Jeff

Comment

• Next up for that Olympic chick with a dick...Micheala Tyson!FB_IMG_1722556142749.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Virginia Republican Bob Good, the current leader of the Freedom Caucus, officially lost his recount in his primary defeat yesterday.

One of the most conservative members of the House being purged from the party. Why? He endorsed Ron DeSantis so Trump marked him for death.

Comment

• Trump needs to either win in November or be banished to the dustbin of history. It's been 3 straight losing (or dramatically underperforming) cycles for him and his acolytes. If he loses again I don't know what else R voters need to see to realize it's time to move on.

Comment

• As for they 2024 election I truly believe the key to victory is whoever says and campaigns the least will win. Don't advertise your awfulness, just blast your opponent from afar.

Comment

• Weak jobs report coming in well below expectations. Unemployment up to 4.3%, highest since Oct. 2021

Combined with the Fed comments Wednesday this seems like we're heading for a Sept. rate cut.

Comment

• Do you guys understand we still have 94 days until the election!

scotch drinking GIF

Comment

• Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

Comment

• I don't know what this is from but riding around in a car with a dead guy while getting shitfaced seems like an apt analogy for this election season.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X