Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    It's sort of in-between, DSL. They're saying DJT's claims that Harris wants to ban fracking are false b/c she doesn't. Without acknowledging she did and now, I guess, doesn't.
    This is basically what I said she should do a week ago on her more unpopular positions. People don't really care if a politician flip flops anymore unless they're one-issue voters. And they understand politicians say things they have no intention of following up on. Trump's not soley responsible for the public's increasing indifference but he has given us a good hard shove in that direction.

Comment

• Re Harris: She no longer holds any of the awful positions that dragged her down in 2020. Version 2.0 has been updated to remove those flaws.

EDIT: Oh, and competition from any other candidates. That has been removed as well. Version 2.0 is WAAAAAY better. For Kamala Harris.
      Last edited by Mike; July 30, 2024, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        No one tell Liney about the Hawk Tuah girl.
        Oh, I saw that. Her parents must be so proud...
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          It's not really surprising that nobody watched the Covid games with no fans in Tokyo.
          There were games in Tokyo?
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Don't know if you Michigan Men saw this yesterday.

Sen. Gary Peters emerges as Harris VP dark horse pick (axios.com)

I think all the Governors being discussed would be fine picks. Peters seems like someone who does well behind the scenes but has all the personality of a doorstop. ​

Comment

• Republicans had an 18 point enthusiasm advantage in this poll back in February. Today the Dems are +6.

Long way to go.

Most Democrats are very enthusiastic about Kamala Harris as the Democratic nominee | Ipsos

Comment

• I imagine the reasoning is simply because he's from an important swing state. I can assure you, Gary Peters doesn't draw much water.

Comment

• Long way to go.

I'm already burned out and it's still fucking July. I need football season in the worst way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I imagine the reasoning is simply because he's from an important swing state. I can assure you, Gary Peters doesn't draw much water.
                    Supposedly labor unions really like him. I assume the UAW leading the charge.

Comment

• I don’t need to say it again but Trump really is a colossal piece of shit. Who does this win over? Do you think that Jewish voters on the fence will find this appealing?

Comment

• TDS
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You haven't had an original thought since NKOT kicked your ass up and down CNN/SI

Comment

• You are a weak imitation of NKOT...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Do you think that Jewish voters on the fence will find this appealing?
                              I don't know if it will win anyone over but he's correct. Jewish Americans shouldn't vote for the party whose left flank avidly roots for the destruction of the Jewish state. But, of course, if Trump says it, it's BAD.

Comment

• LOON.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X