No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore Rupar’s commentary and just watch the clip. Ingraham is clearly trying to help him and he ain’t having it. For the record I don’t think Trump meant to end elections. He’s just a colossal moron.

Comment

• Wiz - thanks for your comments. I'm sorry your daughters had to endure idiotic men that abused them. I'm like you, I'd be fortunate to not be in prison after stuff like that.

My dad raised us (6 boys, no sisters) to respect women. His own mother died in childbirth when he was only 3, so he had no real mother in his life. He never tolerated disrespect to our mother. Nothing could get my dad up out of his favorite chair quicker, than if one of us showed any kind of sass or disrespect to mom. He would be in our face in a flash, and likely removing his belt. Dad always taught us to respect women. He didn't like womanizers, and he did not tolerate that from us when we got older.

I guess I'm too old to change now. I don't feel its right to denigrate women, and to force them into situations like the Olympics where the US Olympic Committee told these girls that they MUST wear those "uniforms" in competition. I think those girls would have performed just as well with more clothing on. And it would have been more respectful to them as women.

But, that's just me.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• No one tell Liney about the Hawk Tuah girl.

Comment

• Comment

• Screenshot 2024-07-30 093324.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Very Communist like...

THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!!!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• First you said the primaries were rigged, now you bitch that we aren't "respecting" the results of the supposedly crooked primaries. Get your story straight, ya crybabies.

Comment

• I think the better examples are how the "Party of Democracy" -- the party that so respects institutions -- wants to purge conservative members of the Supreme Court because of the decisions that returned power to people directly or indirectly (e.g., ditching Chevron).

That amuses me to no fucking end.

If they want to anoint Harris -- whatever.
                  Last edited by iam416; July 30, 2024, 09:16 AM.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• In the meantime, we're now being told that Harris was never the Border Czar nor did she ever call for a fracking ban. The Media's gross re-write of what she is will continue until November and further if she wins.

Comment

• Meanwhile your beloved party continues to suck the nutz of the God-Emperor who says America will literally cease to exist if he isn't returned to office. So start buying more NFTs and $300 gold sneakers.

Unless, you know, you secretly hate America.

Comment

• BTW, are they actually denying she called for a fracking ban or saying she no longer believes in a fracking ban? Just like they [the campaign] claim she no longer believes in "Medicare for all"?
                        Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; July 30, 2024, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• The Online Right echo chamber called for a boycott of the Olympics after the opening ceremony disrespected Jesus, praised Satan, or whatever. How's that going?

2024 Olympics Bring Huge TV Ratings on Opening Weekend (hollywoodreporter.com)

Paris Olympics TV ratings are up 79% over Tokyo Games, NBC says : NPR​​

Comment

• It's sort of in-between, DSL. They're saying DJT's claims that Harris wants to ban fracking are false b/c she doesn't. Without acknowledging she did and now, I guess, doesn't.

Comment

• She is left of Crazy Bernie. The media must hide that fact.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's not really surprising that nobody watched the Covid games with no fans in Tokyo.

Comment

Working...
                                X