No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Trump rally indoors today? I thought I read yesterday that the campaign was basically scrapping any more outdoors ones (the USSS also suggested they do this).

Comment

• The USSS is trying to talk Trump into not doing anymore outside rallies for fear of copycats, but I doubt that Trump will cooperate. He loves those big outdoor things.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        But I'm just a white redneck racist piag...
        Tell me something we don't already know.

Comment

• I looked it up and it IS indoors today. Bojangles Coliseum in Charlotte. I swear I saw something yesterday that the campaign had agreed to stop the outdoor ones. Makes it harder to do big rallies in more rural areas I guess. But also, there's a growing list of arenas and indoor venues he has stiffed paying after three campaigns, heh.

Comment

• luna-tlaib-netanyahu.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg

"You understand that you are the only fool in this place holding up a stupid sign, yes?"

---

If Bibi Netanyahu is a 'war criminal', then I'm Julia Roberts.

I liked one of Netanyahu's lines from his speech. He said, "Saying Gays for Hamas is like saying Chickens for KFC".

Sometimes people who protest just to be seen protesting don't realize how foolish they are.

Comment

• Dear Michigan voters from the Dearborn area.

You continue to give this fool a job. You should lose your right to vote.

tlaib-netanyahu-congress.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg

Comment

• It's just fucking crazy. Most reasonable people are rejecting the world presses' efforts to paint Palestinians as the victims and Israel as the oppressor. But that effort has been quite successful in convincing "Iran's useful idiots," Netanyahu's description of them today, to believe he's a war criminal.

It's unfortunate that Palestinian residence of Gaza are dying but Hamas, the governing authority of these people, are the criminals with their own people's blood on their hands. BTW, Sinwar, Hamas' still alive leader, has already said he doesn't care about these deaths. The main goal is the destruction of Israel. Something is very wrong in the heads of people like the woman depicted above.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Kamala Harris supporters practicing for the convention. How many days until November 5th?

Comment

• Comment

• This is true. I went to GovTrack and after searching around I found a blurb at the bottom of a page that says on July 23, 2024 they recalculated her ranking because as it turns out, it was bills that she only CO-sponsored that pulled her ranking so far to the left. So they removed the page.

Comment

• Democrats in 2024.

Comment

• They are trying to scrub her past but the Internet is forever. Shameful shit from the “Democracy Dies in Darkness” and “Save Democracy” crowd.

Comment

• I still don't think she will be the D nominee
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• She will be. They’re actually pretty fired up about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                Dear Michigan voters from the Dearborn area.

You continue to give this fool a job. You should lose your right to vote.
                                Unfortunately, I live in this cretin's district! The problem is that I have no idea who I actually voted for in 2022, as the R's put absolutely ZERO effort into campaigning or trying to put up a viable candidate.

Comment

Working...
                                X