Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Meh, I personally know what's it's like to have an older family member who has lost all interest in sports, no longer reads fiction or history, doesn't travel, doesn't eat out, has no social life, takes no interest in the lives of their nieces and nephews, and just consumes hours upon hours of conservative media every day and that's the only thing they want to talk about.
    I've never heard of conservatives disowning their own family, while it's well know among lefties. Especially when they come home from college.

Comment

• Screenshot 2024-07-23 3.28.52 PM.png
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well he isn't the worst since Kamala...so there is that...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Quayle earns points by giving Pence the advice to not follow through with John Eastman's idiocy.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

I've never heard of conservatives disowning their own family, while it's well know among lefties. Especially when they come home from college.
            If there's dissension in conservative families, I've never heard of it. They don't lie, cheat on their wives, or commit crimes. Ever. That's why you chose Donald J. Trump to lead you. he's the ideal conservative man.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Harris fully supported the Green New Deal and wanted to remove the filibuster to get it passed. That, alone, is disqualifying. And it's just one of a dozen positions that I absolutely cannot stomach. Court-packing is another singularly disqualifying positions she has taken. Banning "assault weapons" by executive order is another singularly disqualifying position she's taken.

I can't believe I'm actually leaning toward voting DJT at the moment (instead of abstaining). But Harris is awful. And, as I said, watching the Left Apparatus begin the Great Rehabilitation of Kamala is going to be enough to push me to actually vote for DJT.
              And she wants to outlaw fracking.

Comment

• “Send in the clowns….
                Don't bother. They’re here.”

Comment

• Heels Up and her radical views...

Wants to ban fracking.
                  Wants an 80% Top tax bracket
                  Vilified Police and started bail funds for rioters
                  Called the Jussie Smollet hoax a "lynching"
                  Is for the radical Green New Deal
                  Knew Joe's cognitive decline yet proudly boasted he's as sharp as a tack!
                  Is in favor of on-demand abortions up to and including live birth abortion.
                  She is for Affirmative Action.
                  She praised BLM.
                  She supports sanctuary cities.

Kumalot is a threat to America. Plain and simple.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Abortion is so 2020. Like Kamala has to dial it down a bit. Most people are pro choice but aren't into later term abortions and being so fervent about it. She gets into 6th gear whenever the topic comes up.

Comment

• And, as I said, watching the Left Apparatus begin the Great Rehabilitation of Kamala is going to be enough to push me to actually vote for DJT.
                      I wonder if they'll rent a stadium for the final night of the convention like they did with Dear Leader Obama. A coronation that King Charles likely was jealous of.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• For Reagan Republicans, a US presidency with Harris is anathema. It would amount to the shifting federal governance of the US toward even more ill-liberalism. That shift places the levers of power almost completely in the hands of leftist elites. Our resident libs here can't possibly support what Harris will bring to America as our president. She is so far out of the mainstream of American political thought it's mindboggling the D's are supporting her.

That's why, unless things change dramatically, I'm casting a vote for Trump in November and it's mainly to keep the libs, most notably the extremists on the left, from the levers of power. Under the control of leftists. Americans have experienced the downside of every thing Wiz lists and a whole lot more over two presidencies - BO and The Chairman. I just had to LOLLLL at Harris's first address to the public after she became the one who'd head the D presidential ticket. She spent a lot of time praising Joe Biden's policies and what he'd accomplished. Ridiculous. Does Harris ever read and consider Biden's critics? Obviously not.
                        Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; July 23, 2024, 04:37 PM.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                          Abortion is so 2020. Like Kamala has to dial it down a bit. Most people are pro choice but aren't into later term abortions and being so fervent about it. She gets into 6th gear whenever the topic comes up.
                          Did you vote for Tudor Dixon?

Comment

• This is so petty and dumb that it must have come down from Trump himself. It makes it look like they’re actually afraid of her.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                                For Reagan Republicans, a US presidency with Harris is anathema. It would amount to the shifting federal governance of the US toward even more ill-liberalism. That shift places the levers of power almost completely in the hands of leftist elites. Our resident libs here can't possibly support what Harris will bring to America as our president. She is so far out of the mainstream of American political thought it's mindboggling the D's are supporting her.

That's why, unless things change dramatically, I'm casting a vote for Trump in November and it's mainly to keep the libs, most notably the extremists on the left, from the levers of power. Under the control of leftists. Americans have experienced the downside of every thing Wiz lists and a whole lot more over two presidencies - BO and The Chairman. I just had to LOLLLL at Harris's first address to the public after she became the one who'd head the D presidential ticket. She spent a lot of time praising Joe Biden's policies and what he'd accomplished. Ridiculous. Does Harris ever read and consider Biden's critics? Obviously not.
                                Like you weren't going to vote for Trump anyways. You sound like the NY Times Pitchbot.

"I do not support Trump, but I will have no choice but to vote for Donald a third time."

Comment

Working...
                                X