Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Feel the fear. It is palpable
    You’re confusing fear with laughter. This reminds me of when Michigan played a 10 seed to get to the Final Four and then an 11 seed when they got there. Fear is not what you’re picking up.

Comment

• This is like Michigan vs. a I-AA school like Appy State for fuck sake...

...oops...too soon?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

You’re confusing fear with laughter. This reminds me of when Michigan played a 10 seed to get to the Final Four and then an 11 seed when they got there. Fear is not what you’re picking up.
        You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You do you, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            She has yet to be under the microscope yet though...I still think the Dems pass over her...she is polling worse than Biden in the swing states currently...
            I don't see any decent Ds or any Ds at all stepping up to save the ticket from certain defeat with Harris at the top of it. In hypothetical polls, Harris came in as a loser to Trump. It's not hypothetical any more. Of course that's assuming she get's nominated at the D Convention and that's looking like almost a certainty....... and, drum roll, she still loses to Trump.

Whitmer, Warnock, Kelley and Shapiro all poll better v. Trump than Harris according to a NYT piece that appeared within hours of Biden's decision to not run for reelection. So, the party wanted to get rid of Biden because he was a liability, right? WTF are the D powerbrokers and donators thinking by backing Harris.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• They probably realize defeat is a certainty...so throw out the 4th string QB and save your bench for next years season...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• She's better than Biden especially if he really does have something seriously wrong with him. Anyone other than her likely sparks a prolonged fight. It ain't ideal but time and money are limited.

Although the newly formed Harris campaign claims to have raised over $80M in its first 24 hours.

Comment

• The Dems should try and nominate Joe Manchin.

He's a true centrist that appeals to a lot of never trumper republicans. He'd siphon off a lot of R's who would never consider voting for Giggles.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    She's better than Biden especially if he really does have something seriously wrong with him. Anyone other than her likely sparks a prolonged fight. It ain't ideal but time and money are limited.

Although the newly formed Harris campaign claims to have raised over $80M in its first 24 hours.
                    The Chairman well and truly fucked the Ds. Well, they grabbed their ankles, but this shit should’ve come to light two years ago and they should have had a real primary. Instead they end up with second worst possible choice.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yep. Kamala wouldn’t have even placed in a real primary. As mentioned before, she never even won a single delegate in 2020. Actually she didn’t receive a SINGLE VOTE because she dropped out 2 months before Iowa. Now she’ll be nominated in a few weeks. 2 presidential runs and will still have not received a SINGLE VOTE prior to the general election on Nov. 5.

Uncle Joe fucked them good.
                      Last edited by Mike; July 22, 2024, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Uncle Joe fucked them good.
                        Maybe that was his intent.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 18 people received votes in the 2020 D primary and none of them were named Kamala Harris. Yet she entered the race as one of the front runners, if not the outright favorite.

Comment

• Wow. I thought the LE guys were in the building that the shooter climbed onto. Turns out they were in an elevated position with a clear view of the whole roof that Crooks was on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Uncle Joe fucked them good.
                              They pretty much brought that on themselves. They knew going in to 2020 that his mind was losing it's sharpness and that they needed a serviceable VP candidate to be set to run for 2024 (or before). But, instead of hiring on merit, they took the diversity route with Giggles. Then they were either too lazy or too delusional going into 2024 - when somebody should have been able to step in.

It's all on the D's and their policies in action.
                              It's quite juicy to watch.

The last three Novembers were highlighted by seeing ohio lose. There will be a bonus this year.

Comment

• The failure to prevent the assassination attempt by Crooks is either a colossal fuck-up or, at the very least, raises questions that, post shooting, are analogous to the kinds of questions raised about Lee Harvey Oswald's assassination of JFK. i.e., was Crooks acting alone?

In a recently updated NPR article following USSS Director Kimberly A. Cheatle's grilling by Congress today, the article puts forth a detailed time line of the assassination attempt and the moments after it. The key revelation, supported by a number of retired law enforcement people, was that some 25 minutes before the shooting started, Crooks was spotted and identified by local law enforcement as acting suspiciously. That observation was transmitted to a command post. Apparently contact was lost shortly after that report with no explanation as to why it was lost.

The NPR time line before shots were fired is highly condemnatory of both USSS agents and local law enforcement. One former LE official said Trump should have never been brought to the stage after the report of someone acting suspiciously near it. Moreover, that there were no LE eyes on the shooter after spotting him and in the presence of civilians reporting "a man on the roof" lead directly to the deadly attack.

I'm just not a conspiracist and generally reject that BS but the two theories on the assassination attempt - a colossal fuck-up v. an organized plan, involving others, to kill Trump both bear consideration. They'll remain in my mind as unresolved until more facts are known about USSS/LE actions and factual indications that others did or did not support Crooks' operation.

A day-by-day and hour-by-hour look at the events surrounding the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump at a campaign rally in Butler, Pa., on July 13.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X