No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once she goes on the offensive Trump is toast.

Blue Wave, Baby!
    Last edited by CGVT; July 22, 2024, 01:44 PM.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Kamala didn't win a single delegate in 2020. Even Tulsi won 2. LMFGDAO!!!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It seems likely the USSS Head Cheatle is toast. Multiple Dems, including Raskin, have demanded her resignation during this hearing.

Comment

• Good.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The smart play for Republicans is to really lean in hard on slut-shaming Harris like Wiz is doing. Criticize her for having no "real" children either, just step-kids. Women love that shit.

Comment

• Sarcasm noted.

I'll tell you what really impresses most women though...is seeing other women move in on their man...very impressive...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "...Willie go 'round in circles....Willie fly high like a bird up in the sky..."
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Harris is an awful candidate. Awful. Truly a terrible politician. That said, DSL is correct -- she's a better alternative than The Chairman. The Chairman had 0% chance of winning in November. Harris is probably around 40% chance because any marginally sentient D will be at least 40% chance against DJT.

It wasn't too long ago that prominent Ds, when asked if The Chairman should keep Harris as VP, simply said "That's his choice" -- instead of enthusiastic "hell yeah!"

She. Is. Terrible.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Harris as the candidate also really, really leans into one of the Ds strongest points in 2024 -- the border. I mean, she was put in charge of it and she fixed it. This is a huge momentum gain for the Ds.

BLUE TSUNAMI
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Harris was rejected in 2020...BY HER OWN PARTY...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• She had one job and failed...at least in Cali she did her job...and Willie was most appreciative!!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Feel the fear. It is palpable
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            She is going to get waxed.
                            Well sure, but how do you think she’ll fare in the election?

Comment

• Democrat polling has Trump leading Harris by bigger margins in swing states than Trump led over Biden.

Laughable.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Well sure, but how do you think she’ll fare in the election?
                                POST OF THE MONTH!!!!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X