X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 2/3 of Democrat voters wanted Biden replaced. The weirdo MAGA twerps trying to paint this as a "coup" by the elites against the wishes of the masses are flailing. I mean you can try to make hay with that but the base overwhelmingly approves of putting Joe on the ice floe. They ain't mad at the party elders right now.

Comment

• FB_IMG_1721657527386.jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mufasa needed to go dammit.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            I smell Republican panic.
            Uh, dude... she's the 2nd worst option for the Ds to run this cycle. The first just dropped out. If it were any of the governors that have national name recognition, they would be a heavy favorite, IMO. We'll see how it goes but I think Harris will get a bump in the near future because of the PR blitz and big money rolling in, then fade as the normies get more familiar with her.

Remember: She has never actually WON a single delegate in a primary election. "Panic" is wish casting on your part.

Comment

• Harris is still an underdog against the mighty MAGA Nation. I do believe that. But for the first time in months the Dems have a reason to feel hope. The elation will wear off eventually.

I think it's also very clear that TrumpWorld preferred running against Biden because they thought he was a sure-bet loser. Now an element of uncertainty exists again.

Comment

• Heels Up Giggler polls worse than Poopypants. She's a fucking moron. If she debates Trump or Vance she will get roasted.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I do agree that the polls notwithstanding yes...Biden would be the preferred opponent...

Ironically both candidates best strategy would be to not open your mouth...but we all know how Kamala has gotten ahead by opening her mouth...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Harris is still an underdog against the mighty MAGA Nation. I do believe that. But for the first time in months the Dems have a reason to feel hope. The elation will wear off eventually.

I think it's also very clear that TrumpWorld preferred running against Biden because they thought he was a sure-bet loser. Now an element of uncertainty exists again.
                    No doubt Trump wanted Biden to stay in the race. It's the difference between playing Arkansas State or a middling Purdue team.

Comment

• I also think the Republicans calling on Biden to resign NOW are making a mistake politically. Don't give Harris the opportunity to serve practice months as President.

Whitmer, Shapiro, and Beshear have all endorsed Harris already and Manchin says he's not running. Looking like she's not going to face serious opposition at the convention.

Comment

• This is in fact an incredibly dumb argument….”a form of cheating”…lol

Comment

• Wiz is busy checking out his insurance policy in case his warehouse of "Where's Hunter?" t-shirts mysteriously burns down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            I also think the Republicans calling on Biden to resign NOW are making a mistake politically. Don't give Harris the opportunity to serve practice months as President.

Whitmer, Shapiro, and Beshear have all endorsed Harris already and Manchin says he's not running. Looking like she's not going to face serious opposition at the convention.
                            Agreed. The MSM will laud her abbreviated term as the greatest in American History.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL...did you know that women weren't allowed to have brackets until 2022? Oh and Trump wants to ban abortion nationwide too.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Joe Biden Veep GIF by GIPHY News

Comment

Working...
                                X