No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost forgot she was put “in charge” of the border.

Comment

• I smell Republican panic.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• resized_272427-5a-salute-0615_83-24752_t800.JPG?90232451fbcadccc64a17de7521d859a8f88077d.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          I smell Republican panic.
          Stephen Miller has been downright hysterical.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            I smell Republican panic.
            No... you just farted again. Warn people before you do that ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Meanwhile, after Giggles found out Joe was vacating the throne, .. she was hard at work ...

"Throughout the day, the Vice President wore a hooded Howard University sweatshirt, workout sweats and sneakers. Amid the many calls, she took time to arrange both lunch and dinner for the assembled aides. The menu was salad and sandwiches for lunch, and pizza and salad for dinner. The Vice President's pizza came with anchovies, her go-to topping," the person continued.
              I had to LOL when the "salad" was mentioned. Appropriate.

Comment

• I'm not voting for anyone who puts anchovies on their pizza.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I'm not voting for anyone who puts anchovies on their pizza.
                  Absolutely.

I mean, only people like Giggles and The Wizard would ruin a good pizza that way ...

Comment

• And I won't vote for anyone that puts ketchup on their steak. So we're even!

Comment

• The well done steaks are a big turn off, I admit.

I feel like Homer and Krusty when they voted for Sideshow Bob.

Comment

• Screenshot 2024-07-22 10.01.16 AM.png
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• She's being "installed". Because "Democracy". She would have never won an open primary with other candidates.

Comment

• Smell the panic...

Comment

• “Do you know that the women’s teams were not allowed to have brackets until 2022? Think about that and ... talk about progress ... and what that has done," Harris told Spectrum News. “We love March Madness and even just now allowing the women to have brackets and what that does to encourage people to talk more about the women’s teams, to watch them.”​
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "What does this pretty red button do?"
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X