No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone in the Democrat Party has hidden the fact that Joe has been in severe cognitive decline...and many have gone on record to say how "sharp" Joe is behind the scenes...lying through their teeth for years. Now these are the people...who lied about Russian collusion...lied about Covid...and have lied about all things Trump and Sleepy Joe...are the ones we should trust.

Pardon me while I tell you to GFY.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BTW...Kamala is a fucking joke and won't be the D nominee. And Biden needs to resign now for National Security reasons.

Of course the D party changed the primary rules to ensure Biden was the nominee and blackball RFK and others...just like they did to Crazy Bernie in 2020..."Democracy" at its finest!!!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Someone seems angry. Is it because your “Let’s go Brandon” flag business just took one on the chin?

Comment

• God spoke to Joe this weekend and Joe, the dutiful son, obeyed.

Comment

• I don't see any way Kamala won't be the nominee. The Ds will fall in line in short order. It's pretty funny that this will be her second run for president, she'll receive the nomination at the convention, and will STILL have never won a single delegate in a primary election. DEMOCRACY!!!!!1111

Comment

• Accomplished Prosecutor vs Convicted Felon

I’ll be voting for LAW AND ORDER!

Comment

• Shitbags gonna shitbag...

Comment

• The fact checker corrected the fact checker?
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Trump's made around 10 posts about Biden in the past 18 hours, nothing about Harris. Dude's pissed he's the only cognitively impaired old man in the race now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Someone seems angry. Is it because your “Let’s go Brandon” flag business just took one on the chin?
                      452430852_8143950025643279_4055185908555919489_n.jpg
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I guess he'll have to be satisfied with facing the word salad queen.

And it wouldn't surprise me if after 'all the votes' are counted, that she ends up with about 90 million votes.

Start printing those extra ballots now, to fill the poll workers trunks with.

Comment

• Eventually, the American public will catch up to this.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• She talks well about eliminating inconvenient preborn children, but I wonder how she'll handle Kim Jung Un?

But silly me. There is no more important issue than eliminating inconvenient babies. The world turns on a woman's ability to be able to eliminate an unwanted preborn child.

Comment

Working...
                                X