No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a decent explanation of the resolution of questions surrounding who will be on the Democratic Ticket and what happens to Biden's committed delegates and his campaign war chest. There are no suggestions in the AP piece that compiled statements from prominent contributors and democrats that suggest HRC or MO will compete for the ticket at the convention.

With President Joe Biden ending his reelection bid and endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris, Democrats now must navigate a shift that is unprecedented this late in an election year.

My take is that the D's will rally around Harris as the least contentious pathway to nominating presidential and VP candidates to the ticket. Harris is also the least difficult candidate to inherit Biden's war chest and the delegates committed to him won during the primaries.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I can't believe the Republicans are running someone who is so fucking old. He's obviously losing his cognitive abilities.

Vote Blue. Save the country.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If Captain Poopy Pants is unable to run then he's unable to he POTUS now. He needs to resign now.

25th. Do it.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          If Captain Poopy Pants is unable to run then he's unable to he POTUS now. He needs to resign now.

25th. Do it.
          That's going to be the next bridge for The Chairman to cross. If he's really committed to supporting Giggles, then he needs to get out of the way and let her have the WH and Oval Office and all its trappings to use as visuals against Trump. If he stays, then we know that he's not fully committed to seeing Giggles get elected. I doubt that Joe is making all these decisions himself. Those with access closest to him are running the country now. Its likely been that way for some time now.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Screenshot 2024-07-21 7.15.36 PM.png
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Why not just run Barack again? Not like the loons ever follow the constitution or laws anyway?

Comment

• Screenshot 2024-07-21 8.47.49 PM.png

Bwahahahaha

Dark_Brandon.jpg.webp

Comment

• That’s nonsense. SCOTUS ruled that official acts “as outlined in the Constitution” have immunity. Put your fantasies to bed and try to cope with the failed assassination.

Comment

• 900.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Keith Olberman says that Trump set up his own assassination.

Also, another report (not Olberman) said that there were as many as 4 shooters in the assassination attempt.

Comment

• Fear Dark Brandon!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          Keith Olberman says that Trump set up his own assassination.

Also, another report (not Olberman) said that there were as many as 4 shooters in the assassination attempt.
                          This is for both of them

921e0ee33d1760c18a06dc0b99f77786.jpg

Comment

• Its the grassy knoll all over again, CGVT

Comment

• When Democratic voters said they wanted Bernie Sanders, the Democratic Party responded: You can’t have him.

When Democratic voters now say they want Joe Biden, the Democratic Party responds: You can’t have him.

These are people who don’t know what “democracy” means — they don’t know it’s synonymous with majority tyranny — yet they chant incessantly that “our democracy” is really important, all while supporting the most undemocratic political party in American history.

So what does the undemocratic Democratic Party do?

It replaces a man who can barely complete a sentence with a woman who acquired political appointments by sleeping with politically powerful married men… and can barely complete a sentence.

The Republican Party, over the course of decades, has offered its share of circuses and ridiculousness. No doubt about it.

There should be a wise, principled, and constitutionally faithful opposition party to challenge the Republican Party. That would be a good thing, for everyone. The insider, elitist, crony clown show of the Democratic Party is not it. Sadly.​
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So the man who (supposedly) received by far the most votes ever in a POTUS election...same man who is the undisputed leader in votes/delegates in the Dem Party now is stepping aside?

Hmmmm.

The party of "Democracy" is showing it's true colors of "Undemocracy"...

Clown Show on Steroids.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X