X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB_IMG_1721330152070.jpg
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yep. They made their own mess, now they have to live with it.

Comment

• There's that but she's also just the easiest person to anoint without a pro-longed debate. I mean, I think Shapiro would be great, but he'd be passing over a ton of people who have been in the game longer and they wouldn't just stand aside without a fight. OTOH, the two most successful Dem politicians of the past 40 years were guys that didn't really "wait their turn".

Comment

• The voices saying "Stay, Joe, STAY!" seem to be getting quieter and mostly coming from TrumpWorld now lol

Comment

• Think of all the Harris polls we'll get!

Comment

• One other thing, it's now been three weeks since the debate and his aides promised he'd be making all sorts of public appearances where his performance would show us all the old man's still got it.

Did he do much of anything other than a very few brief speeches with a teleprompter? And even those weren't very good?

Comment

• He did a sit down interview with BET the other day where he forgot Lloyd Austin's name and referred to him as "the black guy". I think the strategy is paying off.

Comment

• main-qimg-acb0a1beca5ae99a22cfc19c8bef8f26-lq.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He also did a sit down interview with a young black YouTube influencer (or whatever) in Detroit on the 12th and proclaimed to be a Zionist. I don't mind that but judging from the comments on the video, the intended audience DID NOT. He then followed that up by asking the interviewer if he knew what the term meant. So I think he's doing really well. Stay the course.

Comment

• The marketing possibilities for Harris are plentiful!Screenshot_20240718-142846_Chrome.jpg
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I mean it's a tough thing to swallow for Dems but she can handle the swallowing!

Up Up Up for Harris!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• image.png
                          would have made a fortune if trump didnt survive

dont get me wrong trump stocks are shorted all the time --but SEC making this statement just throws more fuel on the fire

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            [
                            would have made a fortune if trump didnt survive

dont get me wrong trump stocks are shorted all the time --but SEC making this statement just throws more fuel on the fire
                            The SEC didn't put out that statement, Austin Private Wealth did.

Comment

• RIP Bob Newhart. That's a sad one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                You're not considering their adherence to cross-sectionality or whatever the current buzz term is.

From the link I posted of delegates discussing moving on from Joe:

I dunno. I think that the backlash against that stuff has grown to the point where the Dems would be wise to pick somebody besides Harris. Would the Dems risk an election just to maintain a diversity hire? I don't know. Logically, you can't complain about passing her over as a woman of color, since she's only in her job now because she's a woman of color (no Dem will say that out loud, but privately, they all know it).

Comment

Working...
                                X