No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinda funny watching CNN react to amber rose last night and the amount of followers she has on social media.

Van Jones pretty much said shes more popular then all the guests at CNN combined

Pretty slick convention speeches from all last night

Comment

• Oh very nice, today Miles Guo aka Guo Wengui aka Steve Bannon's sugar daddy was convicted on numerous fraud and racketeering charges as well. When Steve Bannon was arrested by the Feds, he was lounging around on this creep's yacht (Trump pardoned him before it even went to trial).

Chinese dissident Guo Wengui guilty of racketeering, fraud in $1 billion scheme | Courthouse News Service

Comment

• Newsom clearly doesn’t seem interested in the presidency in the future so that’s a positive.

Comment

• Gavin's POTUS hopes ended the night DeSanctimonious kicked his arse...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That is the most ridiculous shit I have ever read in this forum
            While there is a tinge of ridiculousness to it, its not totally wrong.

Already, a Democrat congressman from Mississippi had to fire a staffer for tweeting, "Next time don't miss".

And that thought lives, albeit mostly unspoken, in the minds of a large number of leftists.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Fire this bitch right fucking now!

Embattled Secret Service director Kimberly Cheatle has a bizarre explanation for the agency’s failure to secure the rooftop used by the shooter who attempted to assassinate former president Donald Trump over the weekend.

That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there’s a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn’t want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,” Cheatle told ABC News in an exchange that was not included in the outlet’s write-up of the interview nor the published transcript.

“And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside,” she added.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                kinda funny watching CNN react to amber rose last night and the amount of followers she has on social media.

Van Jones pretty much said shes more popular then all the guests at CNN combined

Pretty slick convention speeches from all last night

crash subscribes to Amber Rose's OnlyFans for the uh...political content

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Fire this bitch right fucking now!

​​
                  My local 223/556 sniper union negotiated we don't have to stand on uneven surfaces for longer then 15 minutes in any given hour. We also get water breaks 3 times an hour if temps exceed 85 degrees and don't have to wear black. Not sure what it says in their local contract....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Fire this bitch right fucking now!

​​
                    She should have been fired days ago.

DEI at it's finest!!!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post

My local 223/556 sniper union negotiated we don't have to stand on uneven surfaces for longer than quality.15 minutes in any given hour. We also get water breaks 3 times an hour if temps exceed 85 degrees and don't have to wear black. Not sure what it says in their local contract....
                      That’s quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post

My local 223/556 sniper union negotiated we don't have to stand on uneven surfaces for longer then 15 minutes in any given hour. We also get water breaks 3 times an hour if temps exceed 85 degrees and don't have to wear black. Not sure what it says in their local contract....
                        fuckin' pussies
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oof!

Comment

• 451478750_10160408539758526_4340956745110595114_n.jpg
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Law enforcement in Milwaukee shot and killed a homeless man who brandished a knife and moved towards them. He was really not near the convention hall but officers involved depicted that he was. Law enforcement a bit trigger happy, is it?
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Twitter leaving California? That’s like a $7-$8,000 blow to the local economy.

Comment

Working...
                                X