Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re the assassination attempt:

Not a surprise to me that it happened. And also not a surprise that a series of convenient "coincidences" and failures led the Secret Service to ignore an assassination attempt that even little old ladies in the crowed could see coming. The biggest surprise is that it took so long, but maybe they were waiting to see if polls shifted away from Trump or if it looked like he would go to jail.

When the SS Sniper blew that guy's head off, that officially became the first time that a Leftist/Liberal has faced any negative consequences for just about anything since Trump showed up on the scene. The media and the Democrat party have been openly promoting violence and lawless behavior since then. When you let a portion of the population repeatedly get away with acting like depraved psychopathic children, don't be surprised if they continue to act like depraved psychopathic children and continuously escalate the behavior.

This wasn't the first scare that Trump has had. In Ohio in 2016, some goon charged the stage and had to be wrestled to the ground via the Secret Service. Was he an outcast? Nope. He became a huge Liberal media hero and he went on CNN for a dicksucking puff piece. Since then -- no consequences for Russia Gate. No consequences for the BLM riots. No consequences for the intelligence officials who lied about the Biden laptop. No consequences for Michael Byrd murdering Ashlii Babbiitt. No consequences for anyone. Ever. Why shouldn't some Left Wing guy think that there would be consequences for taking a shot at the President? If he had scored a hit, he'd be a hero today and he wouldn't even be facing prison time.

There will be no Secret Service purge, and the "investigation" into how this happened will be even more half-assed than the Vegas shooter investigation. Don't expect consequences. This is part and parcel of living in a Banana Republic.
    Last edited by Hannibal; July 15, 2024, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• If the Deep State wanted Trump dead they’d probably send somebody who could actually make what was a very easy shot from what every expert I’ve seen has said. I guess a gangly 20 year old kitchen worker who occasionally hunts was the best they could dig up on short notice.

Also there’s been zero evidence so far that this guy was a hardcore leftist or did this for ANY political reason rather than just having a screw loose. In fact he was a registered Republican and his neighbors say the family has put Trump signs in their yard in the past. Not that that means anything either but it certainly disrupts your whole “democrats fear no consequences” rant.

I realize you desperately wanted the shooter to be a pink haired transgender illegal immigrant. But life’s full of disappointments.

Comment

• Story about the widow of the guy who died. Biden tried to call her but she refused to talk to him. Says no ill will but her husband wouldn’t want her talking to him.

Eventually acknowledges deep in the story that Trump hasn’t even called her. I believe he played a full 18 holes of golf at Bedminster yesterday.

Comment

• Screenshot 2024-07-15 8.38.37 PM.png
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump plans to attend the deceased man’s funeral.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              What say you Progs?

Let’s sidestep all the posturing and virtue-signaling. Let’s ignore the public statements, most of which sound like they were written by AI—or a ninth grader—declaring violence has no place in our politics.

It’s not even true, after all. Our nation was founded by violence. And the violence of the Revolution pales next to the violence of the Civil War.

Virtually every important chapter in American history has been written with blood. Don’t take my word for it. Ask Martin Luther King Jr.

So let’s turn away from all scripted, insincere, untrue chatter. Let us instead cut to the moral core of the matter:

Would it have been morally right or morally wrong to kill Adolph Hitler in the 1930s or early 1940s?

Answering this question provides great moral clarity about the attempted assassination of this past weekend.

For the better part of a decade, progressive Democrats have insisted that Donald Trump is just like Adolph Hitler, in all the worst ways.

Demonstrating that they are unburdened by the basic elements of rhetoric—such as grammar—many progressives declaim in public that Trump LITERALLY IS Hitler.

(Someone please teach these poorly educated fools what the adverb “literally” means, and how it differs from “metaphorically.” Thank you.)

Further, these same progressives insist that we Americans right now are living in 1930s/40s Germany! (Some add that we are LITERALLY living in Nazi Germany!)

Very well.

Then tell us, progressive Democrats: If someone could have successfully assassinated Hitler — many tried, none succeeded — would the assassination of Hitler have been morally right, good, justified, and praiseworthy?

Your answer will reveal how you think the rest of us should view Thomas Crooks’s attempt to assassinate Donald Trump on Saturday evening because YOU insist that Trump is literally Hitler.

It follows that if Trump IS Hitler, and if it would have been right to assassinate der Führer, then it is right to assassinate Trump.

As fellow citizens, we deserve an answer from you, progressive Democrats. Answer the question: Is it right in your progressive opinion to assassinate Hitler and Trump? And if not, why not?

No more chatter. No more scripted statements. No more playing. You have insisted Trump IS Hitler, thousands of times over. You even transpose images of Trump and Hitler on your favorite progressive magazines. So answer the damn question.​
              I see none of you Progs want to respond to this. Not suprising.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump’s sharing a ticket with someone who once called him “America’s Hitler”, ya chucklefuck.

Comment

• Is that bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Trump’s sharing a ticket with someone who once called him “America’s Hitler”, ya chucklefuck.
                    ...and Joe has shared his ticket with someone calling him a racist...the difference is...Trump isn't Hitler but Joe is actually a racist...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Trump’s sharing a ticket with someone who once called him “America’s Hitler”, ya chucklefuck.
                      Didn't Giggles say something similar about The Chairman?
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If you attack Joe over inflation but whistle past the graveyard on stuff like this…

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Is that bad?
                          Well, the roads in Germany are better than those in Michigan, so..?

Comment

• " If he had scored a hit, he'd be a hero today and he wouldn't even be facing prison time."

That is the most ridiculous shit I have ever read in this forum

Comment

• Lookin and soundin great!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                                " If he had scored a hit, he'd be a hero today and he wouldn't even be facing prison time."

That is the most ridiculous shit I have ever read in this forum
                                Hell, that's not even close, but is typical of the kind of shit that he posts
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X