No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 451058816_878458804312321_2991243944436341414_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=2wGZEiIhw98Q7kNvgEA_-Qa&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AYB-xc7PmBzmkp1wtwW3FbVZV9vr8jmIzHCGtbuUMuH1HA&oe=6699C495.jpg
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I seem to recall not too long ago Trump used the word "bloodbath" wrt the auto industry and the left went nuts and the Chairman even referenced it in speeches...but now when the left makes a far more toxic statement everyone needs to "get along" and "tone it down" after 8 years of trying to defame, shame, indict, bankrupt and now kill the man suddenly the tone must change.

LMFGDAO.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He also once told a group of black voters that "Trump wants to put y'all back in chains!!"

Really now.

Comment

• Where was your outrage when Trump posted pictures of Biden bound and gagged?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump's latest grift

450916480_10219882876622851_4788631067269433236_n.jpg
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• issue seems to be manpower--possibly not having enough to put somebody on that roof--but judging from the numbers at least 40 state cops were on site why somebody wasnt on that roof...well piss poor planning by the SS. Throw in eyewitness reporting this guy on the roof and people seeing him before trump spoke. Lot of questions.

Other question is looks like the SS sharpshooters were eyeballing that roof when trump was talking. Kudos to the secret service for taking him out but that SS agent had eyes on that roof before the first shot and had to see the guy setting up--why didnt the SS shoot first and ask questions later. Maybe he didnt see him but sure looked like he was looking over there

image.png

there is video but there looking at something before the shooting started​
              Last edited by crashcourse; July 14, 2024, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                Anyone want to take odds on how long before the first talking head says, "Well, with his rhetoric, you know this eventually had to happen".... and ... "He had it coming".

The 'ladies' on The View are probably giddy with anticipation of Monday's show.
                And George Stupidnopolis gets the nod. He said it this morning on ABC.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Where was your outrage when Trump posted pictures of Biden bound and gagged?
                  The same place yours was when Kathy Griffin made a video of her handling a severed Donald Trump head.

.. and BTW, I don't recall seeing pictures of Biden bound and gagged ... so there is that ...

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

.. and BTW, I don't recall seeing pictures of Biden bound and gagged ... so there is that ...
                    Neither do I- and that's probably because they don't exist in the real world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Neither do I- and that's probably because they don't exist in the real world.
                      FFS, Trump retweeted them

Comment

• Look, hate Trump or love him, but this is one badass photo.
                        Attached Files
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

FFS, Trump retweeted them
                          Prove it, FFS. If this was legit, the MSM and the totally deranged would be all over it.

It must be one of those things like claiming that one idiot in Oklahoma putting an effigy of Obama in his front yard was an indication that everybody that didn't vote for him was "racist".

Comment

• Prove it? Jesus Christ it happened.

You fuckers will do anything to defend that deranged piece of shit.

Fuck

​​​​​​https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...uck-rcna145712

​​​​​​https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...025313574.html

​​​​​​https://apnews.com/article/trump-bid...fbbed05fd03755

Next you'll tell me that he didn't make fun of Pelosi's husband being beaten with a fucking hammer.

Trump is a piece of shit and Trumpers are fucking morons.

Last edited by CGVT; July 14, 2024, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• That's some funny shit.. but I've got a dark sense of humor. Yeah, Trump should leave that stuff to the professional comedians, if that profession still existed.

That's still a long way from actually going out and carrying this shit out.

Comment

Working...
                              X