No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The media having a preference isn't the same thing as an election being "rigged". I myself posted the story about Joe's people sending the interviewer questions in advance. That's very common and I guarantee Trump does it all the time. However, don't then hold that interview up as proof of your candidate's sharpness and mental acuity.

Anyways, like crash said before the debate. If Joe looked ok, it was a conspiracy and rigged. If Joe did poorly, it was a conspiracy and rigged. Conspiracy and cries of unfairness no matter what occurs, every single day.

Comment

• Also I wouldn't waste Josh Shapiro as a VP candidate on a likely-to-fail ticket. Is FDR the only person to lose as a VP candidate and eventually become President?

Comment

• The election certainly isn't rigged. It wasn't in 2020; it's not now.

The Media -- the traditional legacy media -- turned a blind eye to The Chairman's age-related incompetence. If they had one iota of journalistic curiousity this would have come out awhile ago. But, The Media largely followed the Party line and denounced any such questions. The examples are absolutely legion. There is no conceivable way anyone can deny this. Meanwhile, smart people on the right were noticing a whole bunch of "not normal" shit The Chairman was doing or not doing and raising legtimate questions that, as we all know, were 100% verified.

This is the problem when The Media sides so decisively with one Party. And I have to say -- I absolutely love seeing them hoisted on their own petard by their absolutely embarrassing cover up for The Chairman.

No one who was paying attention was at all surprised by the debate. No one. The only people who were surprised were those who get their news from the NYT or WaPo and also happened to think that you have a 50% chance of going to the ER if you get COVID and that the police kill more than 10,000 unarmaed black folks per year.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Morning Joe goes from "FUCK YOU IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THAT BIDEN IS AS SHARP AS EVER!!!".....TO..."TIME FOR JOE TO GO...HE HAS SLIPPED BADLY..."

LMFGDAOmorning joe.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You don't need to "rig" anything with risky shenanigans like intentionally miscounting or pulling out boxes of fake ballots if you've done a pretty good job of deceiving the voters before the election.

Comment

• I think its probably more beneficial to Trump to go into a more stealthy mode right now, and leave the spotlight on The Chairman. If Trump isn't holding rallies or free-wheeling pressers, then the MSM has to look elsewhere for stories. Enter The Chairman and The Party. Everything is on him right now, as it should be.

As of this writing, The Chairman is digging in his heels, (or at least we're being told that's what he's doing) and insisting on keeping the nomination, and going for another term. I suppose that this could change if enough influential Democrats get on board with replacing him, but for now, that doesn't seem to be happening.

And I still say that Hillary will be a player at the Convention if Joe steps aside and releases his delegates. Maybe that's why Joe is insisting on hanging on.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Joe Biden-ism's....

"...God Save The Queen Man!"

"...go get 'em..."

"...four more years....PAUSE..."

"...we beat Medicare man..."
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The betting odds have Biden/Harris pretty even 40% to 37% for the D nomination. It will be one of those two and only those 2 at the top of the ticket. There's just no way to hold another primary at this late stage or have an actual campaign of any kind. If Biden were to step down and not seek reelection, Harris is the only viable option. That's not ideal for the Ds.

Comment

• Heels Up was always the best insurance policy for The Chairman...just keep in mind the words of BHO...

"Never underestimate the ability of Joe to fuck things up..."
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He certainly is good at that.

Comment

• I DON'T WORK FOR YOU JACK!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If the dems are willing to hide Joes Parkinsons dementia and cognitive deterioration for the last 3-4 years and thats ok because we cant have a dictator

you would rather sell our future betting on an incontinent demented old fart rather then give up your TDS

Thats how i know election fraud does occur. People on the far liberal left would do anything including lying cheating and throw people in jail rather then have their side lose to trump

Pathetic

Comment

• Just wait to see how they treat Biden as he continues to refuse to leave. It will not end well.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                              If the dems are willing to hide Joes Parkinsons dementia and cognitive deterioration for the last 3-4 years and thats ok because we cant have a dictator

you would rather sell our future betting on an incontinent demented old fart rather then give up your TDS

Thats how i know election fraud does occur. People on the far liberal left would do anything including lying cheating and throw people in jail rather then have their side lose to trump

Pathetic
                              Yet Trump walks free. He won't spend a penny of his own money on his defense because there's millions of dumb suckers in this country to plunder instead.

People like crash would have you believe the Deep State assassinated JFK and RFK but is too afraid "Real Americans" would riot in the streets should luminaries like Alex Jones, Dinesh D'Souza, or Marjorie Taylor Greene turn up dead one day.

Comment

• Biden's steadfast determination to stay in the race is reflected in the latest betting odds. He's now +20 over his VP after being down all weekend.

His poll numbers, though... Oof. Trump is +5.3 in the RCP average is Pennsylvania and if he flips Georgia, Penn, and Arizona, that's the election. Still early but I don't know how Biden recovers from the tailspin he's in.
                                Last edited by Mike; July 8, 2024, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X