No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddly enough, I didn’t spend my Friday evening during 4th of July weekend watching a Democratic Party operative interview a dementia patient. I’ll just assume it all went very well and the prez will be riding high again.

Comment

• The idea that it wouldn't go very well is mularky, Jack! You have my word as Biden on that.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Right. Biden's interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos on Friday (which broke in to Jeopardy for God's sake) made it crystal clear that Joe's as sharp as ever, capable of lightening fast decision making and, if necessary, handling the nuclear football.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I trust a brain dead Biden with the nuclear football more than I trust Trump with it.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well we all know you are as bright as a small appliance bulb...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Oddly enough, I didn’t spend my Friday evening during 4th of July weekend watching a Democratic Party operative interview a dementia patient. I’ll just assume it all went very well and the prez will be riding high again.
              Mike nails it.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• A scripted, recorded and heavily edited (polished) interview full of softballs between Progs is not exactly "Must See TV"...nor is it what people dubious of The Chairman being able to walk up kiddies stairs...form a sentence...or even breathe for that matter need to see...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  I trust a brain dead Biden with the nuclear football more than I trust Trump with it.
                  The problem I see with this line of thought is that I think it is pretty clear that Biden is, as you say, "brain dead". One has to question who will be running the show if the Chairman is reelected in November? The Obamas, the Clintons neither elected in November and neither accountable to the electorate.

Biden has an established history of being shielded from public appearances and demonstrating obvious mental deterioration when he does or has to stand on his own two feet answering questions. In the last 3.5 years, the most recent in a post debate disaster, stumbling interview with George Stephanopoulos on Friday Biden appears to be the classic example of a sock puppet.

The question is who's pulling the strings. Whoever it is, they are D's that lean too far to the left with their progressive ideologies for me. Are you comfortable with string pullers deferring to input from "The Squad" that includes Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, and Rashida Tlaib in the formulation of national and international policy? They hate America. Are you OK with "The Squad" having input on either domestic or foreign policy because they will, some of it acted upon.

With a Trump presidency almost assured, voters are going to have no problem identifying who's making the calls. Some Americans won't like the calls but it will be clear to most, especially other heads of state, who is and that's critical in the FP domain right now and, as well, the formulation of domestic policies.
                  Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; July 6, 2024, 10:32 AM.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The "Obama/Clinton take is straight out of right wing tinfoil hat country.

Do you want to compare far right to far left zealots in the House and Senate to see who has more influence? Bring it on.

I am amazed that you all don't see an unhinged psychopath as the bigger threat to our country.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No one tells a Biden what he can and cannot do. The American people just want Joe to give it his all and have fun this fall.

Comment

• Polling to this point indicates the Chairman is in deep trouble. But for now (at least) he does not appear to be dragging down all Dems with him. It’s a uniquely Biden problem and he’s been saddled with competency questions ever since Afghanistan in summer 2021.

Meanwhile for people who dream about a third option you’ve got RFK Jr. talking about how he’s not going to “take sides” on 9/11.

Comment

• Drip, drip, drip

Comment

• (And it still wasn’t good)

Comment

• Clyburn taking a rain check on defending Joe this weekend.

Comment

• If The Chairman doesn't stand aside beforehand, I think there will be a Goldwater visit right before the Democratic Convention. The D's can't come away from the convention with Biden as the nominee. Not unless they're willing to concede the election to DJT.
                                Last edited by lineygoblue; July 6, 2024, 01:26 PM.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X