No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah they should be able to ride the stephanopolas interview for awhile since it will be taped and edited for maximum chairman benefit.

Or the powers that be set him up for failure with george--it goes out unedited and Joe acts the fool gets article 25'd

Then kamala takes over and has few months to be presidential--the media fawns over the new kamala, the independants backaway from trump and the washington swamp breathes a sigh of relief and its no longer too big to rig and the dems take over for 8 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
      yeah they should be able to ride the stephanopolas interview for awhile since it will be taped and edited for maximum chairman benefit.

Or the powers that be set him up for failure with george--it goes out unedited and Joe acts the fool gets article 25'd

Then kamala takes over and has few months to be presidential--the media fawns over the new kamala, the independants backaway from trump and the washington swamp breathes a sigh of relief and its no longer too big to rig and the dems take over for 8 years.
      Good to know that whether the interview makes Biden look good or look bad, it’s a Deep State conspiracy either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        The betting odds tilt further in Harris' direction. 37.8 to 29.6 over Biden for the D nomination and 17.5 to 9.7 to win the general.
        I would give Harris much less than a 17.5% chance in the general. And Biden much better than 10.

Comment

• And here comes Joe Biden on the outside!! He's back in front, baby! 36.4 to 32.6.

Comment

• BIDEN POLTERGEIST.webp
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The NYT, CNN, and the WSJ all released their first post-debate polls today and all of them showed Trump up 6 points. That’s a bigger lead than he ever had in any poll in 2020.

Comment

• Has Biden even had a public appearance these past 3 days, beyond reading a 4 minute speech Monday night and then taking no questions?

Comment

• No. He's back in the hyperbaric chamber for another week...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He’s still getting over jet lag
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Too bad this kid isn't Wiz

But really, this kid gets nailed.

And yes, I watched this about a half dozen times and laughed every time.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Die
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol that kid. Hope he’s alright. Lifetime memory with that happening to him.

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Has Biden even had a public appearance these past 3 days, beyond reading a 4 minute speech Monday night and then taking no questions?
                          To be fair… hasn’t that been happening most of his presidency? The debate performance opening the floodgates where everything is now under a microscope.

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          The NYT, CNN, and the WSJ all released their first post-debate polls today and all of them showed Trump up 6 points. That’s a bigger lead than he ever had in any poll in 2020.
                          What I find interesting is how Trump’s 2020 polling deficit was in the 6 to 10 point territory for much of the election cycle. Yet the Rs didn’t freak out about needing to replace Trump in 2020. Biden falls behind a couple points and yup, time to drop out.

Kamala Harris seems to have the momentum. +3,300 odds to be the next president a few days ago too… now it’s +500. Telling y’all, it’s Harris + Whitmer.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yet the Rs didn’t freak out about needing to replace Trump in 2020. Biden falls behind a couple points and yup, time to drop out.​
                            Cody,

There are poll swings for various reasons. Policy decisions, the economy, domestic and international affairs all affect public opinion, but they are not static. They can be addressed, sorted out. Massaged.

But Biden’s poll drop is because America was finally forced to admit that he is doddering. Age has caught up with him and that’s not something he can correct or change or fix. He lacks the reasonable mental acumen to be able to do the job and not even Cornpop can get that back.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Kamala Harris seems to have the momentum. +3,300 odds to be the next president a few days ago too… now it’s +500. Telling y’all, it’s Harris + Whitmer.
                              Don't make the mistake of thinking that Hillary Clinton is going to sit around and watch that happen. She's going to have a say as to who is on the next ticket, .. and I guarantee she still sees her name there. And so do a lot of big money Democrats.

If Joe drops out before the convention, and releases his delegates, the Clinton political machine will go into high gear.

I could also see a scenario where The Chairman pulls out the LBJ strategy. He stays on as President until Inauguration Day, but declines his party's nomination. He may have cognitive issues, but Jill still likes calling the shots as President.

Edit: If Joe drops out before the convention and releases his delegates, you're going to see the Clinton faction going head to head against the Obama faction, and the entertainment value should be history making. They don't really like each other, even as much as they may tolerate each other.
                              Last edited by lineygoblue; July 4, 2024, 09:13 AM.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Alabama Alum ..... the voice of reason..

Liney, I think you're right about HRC but only for President and I think that's what you meant. Your LBJ Strategy is also an interesting take. What happens then. I've seen most of the "what ifs" for Briden dropping out before the Convention but not this one.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X