Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Well, if Joe resigns now, Kamala will become the first female President of any race. For the DEI party, that must be appealing.
    She would also be the first president that can relate to what it's like being a 4th grader.

Comment

• If it's Harris get some popular white dude to run with her. Andy Beshear your TIME HAS COME!!!

Comment

• Non-Joe news for a moment. The Missouri AG should be punched in the throat for this trash

Comment

• There's an election to watch tomorrow as well. The Tories are facing annihilation and Brexit is a big reason why

Brexit poll 2024 | Statista

Comment

• The thing is if they haven’t had left, they would be in the same boat. Brexit became a lightning rod for all the UK’s woes almost immediately.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• In the annual tabulation for best posters by our scottish irish bama fan I noticed STFU and shaddup didnt crack the top 20. Would have thought STFU would be a runaway top 3 choice.

In other news it kills me the fits the left are throwing over immunity. Diplomats get it, cops get it. If Joe didnt have it he'd have a line of lawsuiits facing him especially the parents of the 13 year old in houston, the mother of 5 and the nursing student all would have great civil cases if you ask me. Sue the shit out of bidens DOJ for releasing those criminals. I dont know what the UCMJ says. I dont know if Joe as the CINC can be sued by parents of active duty soldiers killed through the stupidity of our CINC. Many superior have been courtmaritialed for stupidity. if biden wants no immunity why not let him have his way and drag his ass to court.

Comment

• The outrage over that case is mind-numbingly stupid. Obama drone-striked an American citizen. Should we charge him with murder? Immunity exists for a reason.

Comment

• Anything that isn't absolutely and totally in line with the Left's line of thinking is the Greatest Threat to Democracy in History.

That should be really funny, considering that Democracy is all about being open-minded and tolerant. But since the outrage is so constant and intense, it's downright scary.

Comment

• They anger easily, that's for sure.

Comment

• diplomatic-immunity-diplomat.gif

Comment

• The betting odds tilt further in Harris' direction. 37.8 to 29.6 over Biden for the D nomination and 17.5 to 9.7 to win the general.

Comment

• Listen, jack. Nobody thought Secretariat could win either. Well ok, maybe everybody did, but the point is, you don't count out a winner. And one thing the Bidens are is winners.

Comment

• Wasn't Secretariat the horse in the Godfather?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Listen, jack. Nobody thought Secretariat could win either. Well ok, maybe everybody did, but the point is, you don't count out a winner. And one thing the Bidens are is winners.
                              You have my word as a Strangelove!
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Biden is Woody Hayes against Clemson...he is going to go down swinging...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X