• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You progs are truly the
    real threat to "democracy"...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When Trump is, by far, the best candidate in a presidential election, you know we’ve hit rock bottom. But he is, and it’s not really close. Scholars will write about this in a few hundred years.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Something like 52% think DJT has the mental acuity to be President. That's damning. It's an awful number. It's also twice that of The Chairman's number.

I've been saying for awhile this is the worst election in the history of free elections, but this is officially the 1987 Kansas-Kansas State game of elections...of everything. And I don't use that analogy lightly.

It would be roughly akin to The Wizard and CGVT arguing over the ifner points of quantum mechanics, which, mercifully, has yet to occur.
        Last edited by iam416; July 3, 2024, 06:54 AM.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Seconded.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wow. The RCP betting average has Biden down to 40.8%... to be the Democratic nominee. Harris is at 30.0%. Probability of winning the general is Trump 55.5, Biden 14.5, Harris 12.8, Newsom 5.7. Cleary Clyburn's remarks yesterday moved the needle a great deal. I really don't think there's any way they can move on from Joe and pass over Kamala. One of them will be at the top of the ticket.

Comment

• Three words that should scare the fuck out of every American...and embolden every America hater...President Kamala Harris.

JFC
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Harris will win in a landslide.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ...and then delusion set in...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh wow.

Comment

• I saw where The Chairman's people tried to blame back-to-back trips to Europe for Grandpappy being tired. A number of reporters quickly pointed out he was back in the US 12 days before the debate.

Comment

• Biden himself made that claim at a fundraiser at a private home of a big-monied donor. He spoke for all of 6 minutes.

Since my post at 9:06 re: RCP betting averages, Harris has now become the favorite for the D nomination at 37.6%, Biden is at 31.2%. The general is Trump 56%, Harris 15.7, Biden 12.2. It's safe to say there are machinations taking place behind closed doors.

Comment

• While Carville offered them advice on pushing Biden out and Begala stayed neutral on the question, Biden had one advocate. Mehlhorn, whose key patron LinkedIn founder Hoffman has been a staunch advocate for sticking with the president, argued that Biden should stay in the race — if in the darkest possible terms.

Swing voters, he said, already believed Biden is feeble — but they like Vice President Kamala Harris even less.

“Kamala Harris is more threatening to those swing voters than a dead Joe Biden or a comatose Joe Biden,” he said. “So if Joe has to go, it’s gonna be Kamala and if it’s Kamala, it’s gonna be harder.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Biden himself made that claim at a fundraiser at a private home of a big-monied donor. He spoke for all of 6 minutes.

Since my post at 9:06 re: RCP betting averages, Harris has now become the favorite for the D nomination at 37.6%, Biden is at 31.2%. The general is Trump 56%, Harris 15.7, Biden 12.2. It's safe to say there are machinations taking place behind closed doors.
                            Well, if Joe resigns now, Kamala will become the first female President of any race. For the DEI party, that must be appealing.

Comment

• Headlines breaking that Biden is weighing whether he should remain in the race. To me, that means he's out. He has an interview with George Stephanopoulos scheduled for Friday and I almost wonder if that event might pivot from a typical post-debate national interview to the announcement he's stepping down and the launch of the Harris campaign. A summer holiday weekend also seems like a good time to drop earth shattering news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Well, if Joe resigns now, Kamala will become the first female President of any race. For the DEI party, that must be appealing.
                                If Joe can't campaign to be president, then why the hell should he still be president? He really should resign or Congress should 25th him. He's clearly not running anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X