Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    In other words, you guys are gonna get your asses kicked by a bunch of clowns. Bang up job, Joe.
    It's gonna fucking suck. I don't see anyone stopping this steamroller. Team Trump is back with a vengeance. Possibly forever.

Comment

• Trump and Biden should be running for HOA Secretary down in The Villages.

Comment

• When the Trump decision came down yesterday I read up to get the gist of it, yawned, and went about my day. This morning it seems like Liberal la-la land is in complete meltdown. I swear these celebrity and media types are... what's the word I'm looking for... Oh. Retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Trump and Biden should be running for HOA Secretary down in The Villages.
          Biden should be living in The Villages with an on-site nurse.

Comment

• Gonna be real fun when Harris starts regularly polling better than Cryptkeeper Joe (this is already starting to happen, btw).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              When the Trump decision came down yesterday I read up to get the gist of it, yawned, and went about my day. This morning it seems like Liberal la-la land is in complete meltdown. I swear these celebrity and media types are... what's the word I'm looking for... Oh. Retarded.
              Both sides overhyping that decision. It was more of a classic Roberts punt than anything else.

Comment

• Trump 49/Biden 43
                Trump 47/Harris 45

Harris +3 over Trump with Independents (lol). Stand aside, Joe!!!!!

CNN Poll: Most voters think Democrats have a better chance of keeping White House if Biden isn’t the nominee | CNN Politics

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

How much of the anti-vaccine hate on the Right is due to the fact that it was Biden pushing them almost immediately? Trump was already gone when they were released to the general public. Had he been the one selling them from the beginning, would the reaction against them been as strong? I say no.

Saying no to the vaccine became a way to say fuck you to Biden and DC pretty quickly. I simply don't believe the venom would've been as strong if Trump was the pitchman and his govt encouraging people to take them.
                  Trump has gotten booed at his own rallies for bragging about the vaccine. I think that the hate would have been there still. Especially since it never looked like Trump was leading on anything and he had abdicated his authority to Dr. Fauci and the like.

Comment

• All of this talk about Biden being unfit reminds me of the conversation about John Fetterman a couple of years ago. And Fetterman still won.

It'll probably fade. It's interesting though how quickly the conversation went from "Trump is guaranteed to lose" to "Biden is guaranteed to lose". IMHO it's very much a tossup and has been so for a while. The question is whether the anti-Trump sentiment in the country is high enough to choose the distasteful alternative. In 2020, the answer was yes. In 2024? Don't know yet.

Comment

• There was always the possibility that Fetterman would get better and he has. Where Joe's brain is heading there's no return.

Comment

• Rep. Lloyd Doggett becomes the first Dem in Congress to call on Biden to drop out. For someone that's been in Congress for 30 years I can't say I've ever heard of the guy. He's no spring chicken himself.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh my

Comment

• Remember, kids. It's Trump that wants to be the dictator!

GRfnwy5X0AAwIK2?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• One factor that was not present in 2022 and in 2020 is Elon Musk's ownership of Twitter. This election is the first one in which a major social media platform will not be wholly controlled by the Democrats. Lots more information is allowed to leak out now. Previously, stuff that was Haram was censored.

Comment

Working...
                                X