• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are dead to me sir.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      AA Poster Rankings are in:

1. Mike. Funny, to the point, solid 5-tool poster..

Comment

• 7. Jeff. Would be higher, but needs to branch out past Ukraine and Israel.
        I stick to things in my wheelhouse and don't make posts that I think are getting in front of my skis.

BTW, talent is way too high - needs more humility. Liked, "Wiz, like Nebraska, just outside the top 25." Linesman is too low. Where's Crash?
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Interesting and unexpected editorial by the NYT's Editorial Board that calls for Biden to bow out of the race. Unfortunately, there's a softening rejoinder ("he won't") that takes the edge off of it.

What are the betting odds on Biden dropping out? Is Whitmer at the top of the list of D nominees to replace Biden? Who else?
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• AA forgot Ghengis Jon. He wrote the way I wish I could.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• What are the betting odds on Biden dropping out? Is Whitmer at the top of the list of D nominees to replace Biden? Who else?
              As of today, I'd put the odds at about 50/50. There are enough influential Democrats speaking up and saying Joe has to go. This could go either way, good or bad, for the Democrats. IF Joe does step aside, and releases his delegates to the convention, there will be a massive effort by the Squad element of the Democratic party, to put their candidate at the top of the ticket, whomever that may be. To please the Squad element, they will have to be opposed to assisting Israel, they'll have to be pro-abortion up until birth, and of course they'll have to be in favor of taxing Americans to the hilt, to pay for all their pet programs. That candidate shouldn't be too hard to find, (Newsome?) but will Hillary get involved? The Clinton element of the Democrat party is still quite strong. Just like the Never Trumper's hero George W Bush is influential among Republicans.

I think a Newsome/Whitmer ticket is at least quite plausible. Newsome satisfies the nutjobs, and Whitmer satisfies the RINOS, who would likely vote for that ticket over Trump and whomever he chooses, in massive droves. And that ticket sets up a possible 16 year run of Democrat presidents, with Newsome winning a 2nd term, and Whitmer getting elected to two terms. And Whitmer knows how to tickle the ears of the radical part of the Democrat party. She's done it in Michigan for decades.

If we have the status quo on Election Day, .. Trump is going to win. No doubt about it. But at least he'd be limited to one term.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It will probably depend on the poll numbers that come out after the holiday IMO. If Biden’s gap marginally decreases, who knows. If Biden’s numbers tank, I would imagine the pressure will be all-time high to drop out. The battleground states numbers look terrible for Biden regardless. I think there’s a new poll showing Trump up in NJ by 1 point. Geez.

Some Kamala Harris buzz too in recent days. I’m not sure what the perception of bypassing Harris would look like to particular Ds voters…

Newsom basically said he wouldn’t be running for president during the DeSantis debate. Surely Newsom can’t change his mind because he said something like that on live TV …

Whitmer has to be on the ticket one way or another due to Michigan if Biden drops out. Lock it in.​ Too obvious.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It all comes down to election integrity.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It all comes down to you shutting tfu
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ....tell me how am I supposed to live without you...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun….
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• All right, stop whatcha doin' 'cause I'm about to ruin
                          The image and the style that ya used to
                          I post funny, but, yo, I'm makin' money, see
                          So, yo, forum I hope you're ready for me
                          Now gather 'round, I'm the new fool in town
                          And my wits laid down by the Underground
                          I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf
                          So just let me introduce myself
                          My name is Wizzie, pronounced with a Izzie
                          Yo, ladies, oh, how I like to funk thee
                          And all the posters in the top ten
                          Please allow me to bump thee​
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So you’re sayin….there’s a chance?

Democratic leaders have stood by the president as he faces questions about his ability to defeat Trump in November. But privately, many are expressing concern.

Comment

• This one makes it sounds like Jill Biden’s aides have more control over who sees Biden than the Chairman’s own people (although that could be an attempt to divert blame). And longtime residence staff in the WH are kept at a distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                                Geez.

Some Kamala Harris buzz too in recent days. I’m not sure what the perception of bypassing Harris would look like to particular Ds voters…

Whitmer has to be on the ticket one way or another due to Michigan if Biden drops out. Lock it in.​ Too obvious.
                                If the Dems bypass Harris they win. Simple as that. But this is a party that is totally devoted to DEI, and ridding themselves of Harris is going to be tough. Even a Biden/Whitmer ticket could win. Biden/Newsom would be a way of getting Newsom into the presidency without him having to have his record highlighted.

Live by DEI, die by DEI. And that could happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X