No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the plan? To lie about this until November, rely on the Media to keep dissent at bay and hope no one noticed?

I mean....what in the fuck was the plan?
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      What was the plan? To lie about this until November, rely on the Media to keep dissent at bay and hope no one noticed?
      Why shouldn't they expect that to work?

Comment

• Ahhhhh there we are. Finally some good news!

Though it’s a bit like the Huskerz landing the #8 volleyball recruit the morning after losing to Northwestern on some Gaelic island they traveled 15 hours to reach.

Comment

What was the plan? To lie about this until November, rely on the Media to keep dissent at bay and hope no one noticed?

He was overprepared. And let's not forget, it's hard to debate a liar, Jack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Why shouldn't they expect that to work?
            Because you can't hide it.

Comment

• My dad, my pops, was dropping me off at school one day, god bless him, and he suddenly turns serious. He looks at me and he says, I still remember, he says "Joey? One day we'll beat Medicare". We did it dad. We beat the bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                My dad, my pops, was dropping me off at school one day, god bless him, and he suddenly turns serious. He looks at me and he says, I still remember, he says "Joey? One day we'll beat Medicare". We did it dad. We beat the bastards.
                Fantastic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  I could be wrong but I think this is the first time he has been a disaster at a major event? He's never been great but all-out disaster? Weird moments in a daily press conference or some campaign stop in Wisconsin you can brush off, but not an event watched by millions live like the debates or a SOTU.
                  He hasn't had a press conference in over 6 months. And, when he does, he has preselected reporters asking preselected questions.

No, last night was just the final act in the massive cover-up of his incompetence that has been going on for at least 2 years now.

Comment

• Bravo, sir.

Hell yeah, he beat it. He beat it to death.

Comment

• This is how you talk to your kid when he successfully learns the alphabet

Comment

• That clip is so painstakingly awful. For real. It's still the goddamn President of the United States. Show a little respect. This whole charade has reached the obscene.

There's been many jokes about it. One that sticks out to me is "This is how you talk you your toddler after they make a poopie in the potty".

Comment

Chevron deference is no more. God bless.
                          More important decision than all the others this term put together.

Comment

• Listen, man, you ever tumble with an alley cat? It’s no Sunday picnic, brother. We used to have this one cat went by the name Cornpop. Tried to start trouble at the community pool. I said not on my watch, jack. Beat it. Then we all got ice cream and malteds. The good stuff, even though it was the Depression.

Comment

Oh I forgot one. We'll tell people he has a cold, lol

Comment

• Nicole Youre Smart GIF by Big Brother

Comment

Working...
                                X