No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big decision today will be ruling on whether the "destruction of evidence" statute applies to January 6 (my very strong guess is it will not).
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Lmao

Comment

• If nothing else Soft Serve Joe gave me the "We finally beat Medicare!!!!" line that I'll be randomly texting to friends for years to come.

Comment

• Heh. And I'm fairly certain Medicare had nothing to do with the question!

Comment

• Chuckle away DSL. You know that your boy and your party are fucked! That we know that is even funnier than your team losing three in a row to us!

Comment

• This made me LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                If nothing else Soft Serve Joe gave me the "We finally beat Medicare!!!!" line that I'll be randomly texting to friends for years to come.
                Ranks right up there with "God save the Queen man!"
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                  Chuckle away DSL. You know that your boy and your party are fucked! That we know that is even funnier than your team losing three in a row to us!
                  The Chairman will be put on an ice floe and left to the caprices of fate soon enough. The guy that's been living on your couch for the past decade? Sounds like he's getting a 4 year extension and bringing friends this time!

Anyways we're not fucked because we rig elections, as you yourself seem to acknowledge. Worry not, fair Joe of the Poconos. The ghost of Hugo Chavez won't let you down.

Comment

• Sotomayor reading her dissents from the bench is annoying. It's not even being broadcast anywhere, what's the point?

Comment

• Well, when you're an activist...

Comment

• Yeah --and for a case where the question was whether "anti-camping" statutes were 8th Amendment violations of cruel and unusual punishiment for the homeless. JFC.

Comment

• Chevron deference is no more. God bless.

Comment

• Was there a debate last night?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Chevron deference is no more. God bless.
                              Explain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Explain.
                                "Chevron is overruled." -- CJ Roberts in his opinion today.

Comment

Working...
                                X