No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Says a lot about the maturity of Democrat voters. Proud to be a Democrat today. We deal with our bad apples and charlatans.

By comparison, Lauren Boebert was renominated with ease. Marjorie Taylor Greene will never face a legitimate challenge.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dr. Strangelove;n1903951

Lauren Boebert was renominated with ease. Marjorie Taylor Greene will never face a legitimate challenge. [/QUOTE]

Speaking of typical piece of shit Republicans.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Santos was literally expelled from Congress while the Rs had like a 3 seat majority.

But, yes. I can't wait until Boebert and Green are gone. While being vapid attention whores, they at least don't cheerlead for Hamas and seem to genuinely like the United States. So there's that.

Comment

• Here’s the spokesperson for the actual leader of the Dems, going on the record, to mock The Squad and Bowman.

Comment

• Boebert is a Camwhore Conservative. Eye candy for FoxNewsians.

Comment

• Jeffries was robo-calling for Bowman. He definitely supports his efforts to disrupt public proceedings, condemn Jews and support terrorists.

The Democrats, folks.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The sooner all the fringe wack-a-dos are run out of Congress, the better. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a trend.

Comment

• The wackos are only beginning. It's going to get worse. What is now a "squad" will be a full blown platoon in our lifetimes.

Comment

• Republicans and their respect for our democracy

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Why isn't Jamaal Bowman sitting in solitary confinement at Guantanamo Bay with the rest of the terrorists?

Comment

• Comment

• Not sure what to take away from this. Are people just not visiting news sites at all anymore? Getting their info more and more from social media? Because it feels like traffic on most social media has been falling too.

Facebook, my god, has anyone spent time on Facebook recently? Virtually nothing in my feed is from a friend. It’s all suggested content, ads, and horrific AI “art”.

Comment

• I would guess YouTube channels are doing pretty well. But that's just a guess.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Just about every mainstream Right or Left source has lost a ton of credibility since Donald Trump came onto the scene. The Right is increasingly the dissident Right and is going to sources that aren't RNC-approved.

Breitbart is a little bit of a special case because they have changed since Andrew Breitbart died. I don't know about The Federalist though.

Comment

• Haha, well shit. Someone at the Supreme Court fucked up.

US supreme court website briefly shows opinion allowing abortions in medical emergencies in Idaho – live (theguardian.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X