X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beyond horrible
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• From a rampart at Stirling Castle not far from Bannockburn - a crucial scene in the 100% accurate documentary Braveheart.
      Attached Files
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Make like Outlander and go back in time.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I went back in time once. Many, many years. Decades even. Back to the time when the Huskers played competent football. It was surreal.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Back when their playbook was written in Sanskrit?

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• Anyone heard of a smartphone app called Hamster Kombat? Apparently, Iranians are using it in droves. Why, because Iran as it is run by the Mullahs, sucks. Inflation, morality police and the lack of goods is making people desperate. The game allegedly claims that you win bitcoin using it. Sure. Iranian military leadership claims it is a western plot to subvert the Iranian government. OK.

The rise of the “Hamster Kombat” app highlights a harsher truth facing the Islamic Republic as the economy remains hobbled by Western sanctions, stubbornly high inflation, and a lack of jobs.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  I went back in time once. Many, many years. Decades even. Back to the time when the Huskers played competent football. It was surreal.
                  I fucking hate you. No. Seriously. I fucking hate you. You mother fucking asswipe shitfuck mother fucker. But hope you enjoy your stay. Then die. Seriously. Die. Fucker.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz is beginning to sound like an Indian phone scammer who’s just been called out.

Comment

• Seconded
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oklahoma Supreme Court rules state-funded Catholic school to be unconstitutional. Case pitted the state's AG against the state's School Board

The Oklahoma Supreme Court has ruled against the state's Virtual Charter School Board which means Oklahoma will not become the first state to have publicly funded religious charter schools.

Comment

• my sources tell me Vivek is the VP choice

Comment

• Love the choice if that's true.

Comment

• Reports that US civilian contractors are headed to Ukraine are surfacing. First step to increased US support or presence? Support yes, presence no. This isn't Afghanistan, Iraq or Vietnam '65. Also the US greenlighted more targets inside Russia that Ukrainian commanders are asking for. We're not going to kow what those are. However, Ukraine took out a huge space radar in Crimea a few days ago. Unrelated to combat ops? I doubt it. Dual surveillance and targeting use probably vetted before the Ukrainian attack with a US longer range weapon. The US ambassador was summoned to do a rug dance in the Kremlin. Fuck them.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                Love the choice if that's true.
                                His sources are a bowl of hashish and a bottle of Old Crow.

Comment

Working...
                                X