No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday I'm sure you were made aware that the IDF rescued 4 Israeli citizes who were abducted by Hamas terrorists on October 11th. We've yet to hear of any torture or rape but make no mistake they were all tortured and the females raped.

The headline reporting mentions the rescue but the story is sbout Palestinians killed in this special operatiom. Its now up to 243. I doubt that figure. Editors don't care that it comes from Hamas administrators. If it's about the suffering of Palestinians the news reports it. If it's about an Israeli victory over their enemy that wants to destroy israel they don't.

The killing stops when Hamas makes a deal. So far, they're stringing the negotiators along and carrying out Sinwar's publicly stated goal of to keep fighting to prevent Netanyahu from achieving his goals waiting for political pressure to force israel.to stand down.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Prominent moderate member of Israel's War Cabinet Benny Gsntz has resigned over Netanyahu"s failure to develop an end game along with a post war plan for Gaza.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hunter Biden trial could head to the jury as early as today.

Comment

• Seems like a slam dunk case.

Comment

• Total waste of time.

Comment

• Guilty on all counts after like 3 hours of deliberations.

Comment

• Didn't seem like it would be difficult.

Comment

• Comment

• Haha.

Comment

• Hamas' leadership continues to muddy the water over their acceptance of the UN Security Council's resolution that would create a temporary cease fire. Hamas "accepts it" then provides a long list of stuff in it they don't agree with further announcing that "Blinken is the problem" standing in the way of a cease fire agreement by virtue of the circumstance that he's carrying the water for the US's support of Israel.

These are the facts on the ground: The IDF is kicking Hamas' ass. There's Hamas blood in the water and Israel knows this. It's too bad that civilians are dying while Israel pursues it's legitimate goals of eliminating the military wing of Hamas and insuring Hamas will not be involved in governing any part of the Palestinian lands during the post war period. It's too bad that right wing Zionists in Israel are seizing Palestinian land and harassing Palestinian land holders. It is likely the Zionists would be restrained if a cease fire were implemented and held. Its even more likely that civilian casualties would be significantly reduced if Hamas's military wing would conform to international standards of warfare, to wit, don't hide your soldiers, command posts or military equipment in hospitals, places of worship, schools, or in civilian, non-combatant housing. Once an army does that, in this case the military wing of Hamas, none of those places are protected and become legitimate targets.

This is so plainly clear that it makes non-sense out of everything the Hamas leadership is presenting in the face of a reasonable UN resolution as a means of stopping the killing. I'm 100% behind the Israeli government seeking what amounts to the unconditional surrender of Hamas' military wing and governing authorities. This is what the press should be getting behind but, of course, they are not and continue to report the Palestinian death toll without reporting the facts on the ground.

Comment

• so now that hunters a convicted felon wonder what that does to his california tax evasion case. maybe better to plea that one out and wait for daddy to bail you out after November 5 with a pardon. Spare POTUS from evidence via all those emails Hunter wrote now that the laptop is verified. what he did hunter do with the income he recieved overseas and how much went to the big guy and whether the big guy also reported it on his taxes. Could get mighty embarrassing if this case goes to trial
                        Last edited by crashcourse; June 11, 2024, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• I believe the most serious charges Hunter could have faced have surpassed their statute of limitations. Is his tax charge a state or federal case?

Comment

• Rewatching the series Rome on HBO. It’s an underrated series. I hate it wasn’t a bigger commercial success and only got two seasons. Ending those two seasons with more detailed episodes involving the reign of the Second Triumvirate (with Octavius/Augustus, Antony, and Lepidus) as well as Augustus’ defeat of Antony at the Battle of Actium and building on that by going more into the Pax Romana all the way through to Marcus Aurelius would have just been outstanding. It’s a pity.

I, however, am a history nerd. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
                            Last edited by AlabamAlum; June 11, 2024, 04:13 PM.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hunter Biden hit with 9 tax-related charges in new indictment (nbcnews.com)

Federal set to go to trial in September. Bring back out that laptop

Comment

• Nowadays, “Lance” isn’t that common of a name, but in medieval times, people were called Lance a lot.

I’ll show myself out.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X