Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Head back to Scotland next week. If you collect such things and PM me your address, I will send you a postcard. You can confirm with Talent that the message I write on a postcard is almost never profane.

Supposedly, the pound notes featuring King Charles’ image will be released this week. I bet I can make some money selling 5£ notes on eBay. People apparently buy such novelties at a premium on that site. If I weren’t so lazy, I would try it.

Re: Jeff’s video of how women were treated after the Hamas music festival massacre: I have no idea how there isn’t more outrage at what Hamas did and why many continue to act like Hamas was the innocent victim in Israeli aggression.

The NY Trump trial is quite the travesty. I think it might serve to actually strengthen the Trump base and seep over into the undecideds - especially if Kamala remains Biden’s running mate. Trump and Biden. Jfc, America.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        Well if the DOJ says it, it must be true. These are the same people who, after all, have wisely deduced that White Supremacy is our country’s greatest threat.
        I for one am glad to see they aren't so focused on white supremacist losers that they overlook blatant money laundering operations.

Comment

• Just imagine what they could accomplish if they at least looked at the guest lists for Epstein Island!

Comment

• Comment

• Re: Jeff’s video of how women were treated after the Hamas music festival massacre: I have no idea how there isn’t more outrage at what Hamas did and why many continue to act like Hamas was the innocent victim in Israeli aggression.
              I feel confident the reason for that is because America and a good portion of western liberal democracies suck at building narratives that support their policies. There's a certain overconfidence that the world's population will see the wrong doing of people who lead nations and non-state entities like Russia and Hamas. The reality is they won't and unavoidably fall for the megaphoning by the press of narratives, specifically created by our enemies, to lobby for their right to undertake unimaginable violence and destruction with zero accountability for it.

TBF, there are some journalists and organizations they work for that talk about the atrocities and war crimes committed by Hamas and Russia but those stories get buried by editors who stupidly sympathize with their cause. The NYT which is traditionally leftist and, IMO, has diminished the wrong doing of Hamas, probably not Russia, did publish a neat article today showing the before and after of multiple Ukrainian cities that have been destroyed by Russia's war in Ukraine. The loss of historical and important critical infrastructures, schools and hospitals is apocalyptic. Some Ukrainian cities like Mariupol, which fell to Russia very early in the war, look like Hiroshima after the A-Bomb was dropped there. Does anyone care about this?
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I for one am glad to see they aren't so focused on white supremacist losers that they overlook blatant money laundering operations.
                Who says they are overlooking them? They sent a dozen field agents to investigate a garage door pull at a race track. This is serious stuff and I, for one, am glad that our noble FBI is keeping us safe from knotted ropes and parents who don't want their kindergartners to undergo gender transition.

Comment

• Dont forget to keep us safe from catholics, monitor kidnap plots in michigan and helped create 1/6

Comment

• synopsis of events

Hunter Biden 'chose to lie' about drug use to buy gun, prosecutors say (nypost.com)

Comment

• You've convinced me. I'm not going to vote for Hunter Biden
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                        Just imagine what they could accomplish if they at least looked at the guest lists for Epstein Island!
                        _107810999_trumpandepstein.jpg.webp
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• yawn... that's obviously NOT Island "apparel".

Comment

• That's not a picture from Epstein Island. With that said, Trump was the President when Epstein "committed suicide". He should have made a point of keeping him alive as the country's chief executive. The guards who "fell asleep" while on Epstein's suicide watch should have been getting waterboarded on the daily until they gave up some names. Those names (undoubtedly at this point) include some of Trump's enemies.

Epstein's clients and friends are incredibly rich and powerful people like Prince Andrew and Bill Gates. There are many other prominent names on those Epstein's flight logs who are either prominent politicians or famous Hollywood types. If our ruling elite is compromised because there is blackmail material with them sexually abusing children, then it goes without saying that we, the citizens of Western Civilization, have a right to know about that. And since there has yet to be a single arrest of an Epstein client, it seems pretty obvious at this point that the agencies responsible for doing so are highly compromised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

I feel confident the reason for that is because America and a good portion of western liberal democracies suck at building narratives that support their policies. There's a certain overconfidence that the world's population will see the wrong doing of people who lead nations and non-state entities like Russia and Hamas. The reality is they won't and unavoidably fall for the megaphoning by the press of narratives, specifically created by our enemies, to lobby for their right to undertake unimaginable violence and destruction with zero accountability for it.

TBF, there are some journalists and organizations they work for that talk about the atrocities and war crimes committed by Hamas and Russia but those stories get buried by editors who stupidly sympathize with their cause. The NYT which is traditionally leftist and, IMO, has diminished the wrong doing of Hamas, probably not Russia, did publish a neat article today showing the before and after of multiple Ukrainian cities that have been destroyed by Russia's war in Ukraine. The loss of historical and important critical infrastructures, schools and hospitals is apocalyptic. Some Ukrainian cities like Mariupol, which fell to Russia very early in the war, look like Hiroshima after the A-Bomb was dropped there. Does anyone care about this?
                              Well, the "institutions" that tend to build narratives in the US hate the US and don't want the US to be a superpower. It's not that they suck at building the narrative -- I'd argue The Media has very much built the current narrative re Israel. It's that they don't ever want to glorify western values, western achievement or US-hegemony. They want it undone. And they will always side with "brown oppressed" people even if those people, you know, promote rabid misognistic and anti-gay policies. At least they're not white males.
                              Last edited by iam416; June 5, 2024, 08:08 AM.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                That's not a picture from Epstein Island. With that said, Trump was the President when Epstein "committed suicide". He should have made a point of keeping him alive as the country's chief executive. .
                                Yeah. It didn't take long for Trump's people to get to him

Comment

Working...
                                X